“cool restaurant in historic quarters”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Becky's Newtown Deli
Ranked #25 of 83 Restaurants in Newtown
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: For 20 years, the best sandwiches, wraps & hoagies in town and the fastest, friendliest service! Stop by and try our special sandwich selections, gourmet grilled cheese menu or just to find out about our awesome town- we're local experts.
Reviewed 6 September 2015

good sandwiches.....fun, tiny place. clean food, friendly people. it's a bit loud because of the wood floors. nice waitresses both times I ate there, people there knew the local history.

Reviewed 3 July 2015

This deli is so hometown that if you don't have one in your hometown I feel sorry for you. Really down to earth, always fresh, and always friendly. Need help with that impromptu picnic at the areas numerous parks? Pack the cooler here - you won't be sorry.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

My wife and I like to go here for lunch when in the Newtown area. The sandwiches and wraps are consistently good and we have never had a disappointing meal. Everything tastes fresh and is nicely prepared. The menu choices are vast with many interesting and different sandwiches and wraps . The inside seating area is nothing special but there is outside sidewalk seating in nice weather. Our favorite lunch spot in this area.

Reviewed 5 June 2015

We've been coming to Becky's for years. The rolls are always fresh, Becky is always friendly, the sandwiches are still delicious... My teens still request Becky's when they are looking for a 'special' sandwich to make them happy! Try to catch them just before or after the noontime crunch so you won't have to wait too long...

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Given the rather posh (upmarket) nature of Newtown, this funny old deli seems out of place. But don't let the tired old decor deter you - Becky and her workers make great meals. I was undecided and Becky recommended her toasted roast beef wrap and it was just what I wanted. How she knew, I'll never know.