“Great little sandwich, like asking your mom to make it”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Becky's Newtown Deli
Ranked #26 of 83 Restaurants in Newtown
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: For 20 years, the best sandwiches, wraps & hoagies in town and the fastest, friendliest service! Stop by and try our special sandwich selections, gourmet grilled cheese menu or just to find out about our awesome town- we're local experts.
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

This is a sweet deli in the heart of Newtown
Very nice sandwich, made to order fresh
The only reason I dont gove a five stars is because for the restaurant category i would give fives to more sophisticated spaces
But this a a five for deli

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Stopped here while at a wedding in Newtown. Was extremely impressed by the quality of ingredients and variety of choices. Definitely a must-do lunch spot in Newtown.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

Great little gem in the middle of the borough. Terrific salads and sandwiches. Worth every penny. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 30 November 2015

I couldn't find anything better around here when it comes to having a quick and delicious lunch. Their wraps are unmatched and are prepared swiftly and fresh.
They actually catered the brunch for my wedding party and myself on the the day of my wedding!
I never miss to pay a visit, when in Newtown!

1  Thank Alessio V
Reviewed 6 September 2015

good sandwiches.....fun, tiny place. clean food, friendly people. it's a bit loud because of the wood floors. nice waitresses both times I ate there, people there knew the local history.