“Never a bad sandwich here!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Becky's Newtown Deli
Ranked #28 of 83 Restaurants in Newtown
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: For 20 years, the best sandwiches, wraps & hoagies in town and the fastest, friendliest service! Stop by and try our special sandwich selections, gourmet grilled cheese menu or just to find out about our awesome town- we're local experts.
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I am very picky about my sandwiches. I have eaten here many times and have chosen many sandwiches from their large selection including a make-it-yourself sandwich. I particularly like the Cornbeef special (they give it another name with many variations) and the Italian hoagie here. The staff is friendly and bend over backwards for patrons. This very clean deli has a few checkered covered tables in the back but I tend to do what most patrons do - takeout. The wait is short, the staff works fast and you are on your way. There are plenty of side items to order as well. I think what I like best about it - It has an old-fashioned mom and pop attitude where they remember the faces and call you by your first name. And always with a pleasant smile.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

Becky's has the best hoagies I have ever had. The bread is so fresh, just enough meat and dressings. Big family favorite place. Even when kids come home they all go to Becky's for the best hoagies!!!

Reviewed 14 September 2016

not open at dinner, but very good sandwiches, on days in Newtown, they serve hotdogs, hoagies and sandwiches

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

This is a sweet deli in the heart of Newtown
Very nice sandwich, made to order fresh
The only reason I dont gove a five stars is because for the restaurant category i would give fives to more sophisticated spaces
But this a a five for deli

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Stopped here while at a wedding in Newtown. Was extremely impressed by the quality of ingredients and variety of choices. Definitely a must-do lunch spot in Newtown.