“Unremarkable but good”

Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 92 Restaurants in North Wales
Price range: US$7 - US$23
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Welsh Rd
Description: Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar offers an under 500 calorie seasonally changing, local farm to table menu, 50+ wines by the glass, seasonal cocktails and local beers. Start your meal at Harvest with one of our seasonal flatbreads and then enjoy wood grilled steak, poultry and seafood paired with the perfect glass of wine selected by our knowledgeable staff. Every three months Harvest changes the menu to reflect the change of the seasons. Harvest works with 75 local farmers to source the freshest and highest quality products available. At Harvest the use of sustainable, organic and healthy ingredients doesn’t stop with the menu. From the organic cleaning products, to our recycled glass bar tops, and from our recycled paper products to the ink on our menus Harvest is truly a green concept.
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Great service and food. Seated promptly and professionally. All three in our party were happy with our orders. However, seltzer in one of the drinks was completely flat. Seltzer is cheap, open a new bottle rather than use the remnants from the night before. Overall, a very good experience.

The Dave Magrog... G, Public Relations Manager at Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

We apologize that you did enjoy your drinks more, and we would have been happy to replace it had it been brought to our attention.

Thank you for your feedback - our entire management team has received it so we can address this concern.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed an excellent dinner and of course wine. Went with family to celebrate upcoming wedding, the grilled Iemon chicken dinner was excellent, the accompanying vegs were fresh and delicious. We all tried different dishes and they were all delicious.

We're so thrilled you enjoyed your experience with us, and truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback!

Thank you for your time - we hope to see you in again soon!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I wasn't head over heels about this place as I felt that it was a bit pricey considering what I received. I ordered the Chilled Soba Bowl for $13.00 for lunch and it really was SMALL....one would expect more since there was no meat included in this items price. It was very good yet disappointing at the same time....I kind of left hungry!!! I really think they could do better to impress their customers. Just sayin'

1  Thank HawkSpiritTraveler
The Dave Magrog... G, Public Relations Manager at Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

We apologize about your experience with us. Our portion sizes and price to reflect our commitment to calorie conscious meals along with providing the most premium, local, sustainable, and organic (when possible) ingredients in our dishes.

I have made our entire management team aware of your feedback, and we do appreciate you providing us with your review so we can take this into consideration going further.

Thank you for your time - have a great day!

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our visit. Nice atmosphere. Great to have more than one vegetarian option. Also wonderful to have healthy , fresh food.
We ordered to cauliflower wings for an app - the Asian sauce was really tasty. Cauliflower cooked to perfection.
Filet was well enjoyed, as was the vegetarian Impossible burger. I ordered a tofu stir fry which I loved, but boy was it a small serving.
I loved that the desserts cups, yes all desserts are served in small glasses, were brought to the table on a tray and you just picked the one you wanted.
I did a flight of wine and really enjoyed being able to sample ones I would never order by the glass because of price. After the sampling however, I did!
We will definitely return and I highly recommend, but I would caution that big eaters may be disappointed.

The Dave Magrog... G, Public Relations Manager at Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you very much for your kind feedback! It's wonderful to hear you enjoyed your visit with us, and we do hope you will join us again!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I took my Mom and daughter to Harvest for lunch last Sunday afternoon and wow it was wonderful! I
had the Greek Salad with Salmon which was delicious! My Mom went with the brunch option and had
a seasonal omelet which she raved about and my daughter ordered the gluten free rigatoni and she
enjoyed that as well. I can't wait to return!

The Dave Magrog... G, Public Relations Manager at Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Chris:

We're thrilled to hear you and your family enjoyed your lunch/brunch with us! Thank you for your kind feedback - we hope to see you in again!