“Quick and Healthy ”

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #11 of 90 Restaurants in North Wales
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

I went with my Grandson because he suggested to go there. He also recommend the lentil soup. The lentil soup was really good and full of flavor. I also order to kabob platter with rice and roasted veggies. The chicken is plain but you get to pick your own seasoning. I would recommend this place for a delicious quick bit to eat.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

On a drive by, we picked up quick bite. We were able to order and pay online for pick up. We ordered chicken kabobs with pesto hummus and a side of cauliflower rice. Each bite was flavorful and the pesto hummus was unexpectedly delicious! I wish I ordered more. The platter came with a side of tzaziki sauce and pita bread. The chicken was well seasoned, served with peppers and onions. It was my first time having cauliflower rice and I'm glad I ordered it. The cauliflower is served on the cold side. They have multiple locations. Service was fast, people were friendly, the restaurant had a bright atmosphere, and I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

If you don't like lemon, olive oil and oregano, you will not want to eat here. For the rest of us there is zoes kitchen. An elaborate menu of soups, salads and sandwiches served with lots of lemon and vinegar and other fresh Mediterranean herbs . The salads are more than big enough for two . Light and airy decor enhances the sunny feelings.

The service was very good . You order at the counter and they bring you the food. Lunch will run you 12 to 15 buck per person. The food and ingredients seem fresh.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

I usually have lunch at Zoé because it is friendly, efficient and healthy food; their salads are fresh and crispy.
They have a new menu and you can always indulge with a pice of chocolate cake.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Great food with a Mediterranean feel. My favorite meal is the Shrimp kabob with rice and beans as my sides.

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for giving us a try! We hope to see you again soon!