“Been multiple times”

Papaya Vietnamese Contemporary Tapas
Reserve with OpenTable
Papaya Vietnamese Contemporary Tapas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 89 Restaurants in North Wales
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

This place is outstanding. Family operated and owned. The best Vietnamese food I have ever had. Please check this out. BYOB.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

The owners of this family restaurant and their staff are so friendly and efficient. Chef/owner Patrick does a great job each an every time. Nightly specials help keep the menu fresh although my wife and I have our favorites. Some reviewers have noted high prices , but I assure you everything is shareable. Still hungry? Order another small plate.

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

We came here for the first time on a friend's recommendation.
It was easy to find, plenty of parking, excellent service from the minute we walked in the door, good variety on the menu, wonderfully prepared dishes, reasonably priced. My husband raved about the soft shell shrimp, which is only available for a limited time, like soft shell crabs. We can't wait to come back.
I suggest reservations and remember it's BYOB.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Vietnamese Food should not be so expensive in a strip mall. The food is good but the portions are small and left this diner wanting. We had a Rock Shrimp appetizer, Salmon, a Thai Calamari salad and a Vermicelli dish. All good I just thought that for over $100 (including tip) this was too much for three people. This is a BYOB which I'm sure helped keep the bill down. Too many restaurants in this price range locally so I won't be back. Creative food, good location but similar food at other (local) locations at a more affordable price.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

First visit, can't believe we didn't know about this place earlier. Had wonderful lunch with my daughter. Excellent attentive and friendly service, fantastic food. We shared the rock shrimp, brussels sprouts, banh mi sliders and ga roti--all phenomenal. Loved the extra niceties of fresh shrimp chips before the meal, and tiny crisp homemade chocolate chip cookies after. Will definitely return, with our husbands, for dinner!