“Terrific experience”

Tony's Pizza Palace
Ranked #14 of 89 Restaurants in North Wales
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

A friend and I went for lunch and we had a terrific experience. He lives in the borough and insisted we try the pizza and I happily agreed. The pizza did not disappoint and the staff was pleasant. It is your quintessential mom and pop pizza parlor.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

My pizza was excellent. Hot, tasty, timely prepared. The help was friendly. I liked the vibe of the place, too. Very 80's, and clean with big windows and outdoor seating. Plus, a convenient location with lots of on-street parking nearby. If I lived in North Wales I'd be there once a week.

If refills were free I'd give them five stars.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

If thin crust pizza is your choice, there is nothing to compare. And the family atmosphere makes it taste even better!

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Great traditional New York pizza. It is by far the best in the area for what you are getting. Family run business, that never disappoints and always has great food. There sandwiches along with there pizzas are great. Great prize for the value of what you are buying.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

We've only gotten take out pizza and it's good and reasonably priced. Nice to take to nor-gwyn pool or the castle park or on way home.

Been to Tony's Pizza Palace? Share your experiences!