“Good pizza”

Revello's Cafe
Ranked #8 of 34 Restaurants in Old Forge
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

So many great places for pizza in Old Forge (Pizza Capital) and this one rates near the top. Clean, friendly staff and very good pizza. Been around for years for good reason.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

We visited Old Forge simply because we were in the area and it is "the pizza capital of the world". Stopped at the local grocery store and asked 3 customers what pizza place they would recommend and they all said 'Revello's'. It didn't make a huge impression upon entrance. No one asked us if we had been there before or promoted their 'distinction' to us. We ordered red & white pizza. It was 'nice', nothing special. However, we added on some cannolis at the end and those were FABULOUS! If we go to Old Forge again, it will be difficult to decide whether or not to go back to Revello's.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Not only was the food awful - we had to share silverware- we didn’t get food we ordered- were charged for food we didn’t get!!!! The food was cold when we FINALLY got it!! Two meals which were cheese ravioli were served a half hour after everyone else’s!! The wait staff was rude beyond rude!! I was told I couldn’t pay my bill
At the bar after waiting yet another 20 minutes!
I asked for a manager twice and was refused!
AGAIN WE HAD TO SHARE SILVERWARE!!! So gross!! NEVER AGAIN!!
We tried to be understanding but were treated like dirt! We as a group dine out frequently and will NEVER return!!!!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I think calling their trays "pizza" is a misnomer. This isn't like any pizza you've tasted before. Instead, it's more like bread with copious amounts of red & white sauce and plenty of ooey gooey cheese. I know it's not for everyone, but I like it. I'm still trying to recreate it at home.

Sure, it's a bit pricey for what it is, BUT I don't know where else you're going to find pizza like this.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Our family are pizza fans so we decided to drive to Old Forge for their unique style of pizza. Our first stop was Revellos, cool retro look inside, sat at the bar and was served by the most friendliest sweet lady. Great selection of craft beer on tap. Now for the pizza, we ordered a half tray of red, amazing sweet sauce, good crust and creamy stick to the roof of your mouth cheese. This place is going to be hard to beat. On to Arcaro and Genells for part 2.

1  Thank chetndeb