Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Beware of 2 seat lift from mid-mountain to peak. Comes around too fast. Hits you so hard,Skis knocked off!

Mountain snow is groomed and excellently maintained, so well that I bought a season pass got next... read more

Reviewed 5 March 2021
BonnieS308
Mohnton, Pennsylvania
via mobile
overall great but key things could be better

Reviewed 16 February 2021
kwani414
Freeport, New York
via mobile

All reviews snow tubing family tubes making snow east coast high speed varied terrain lift lines season pass big mountain ski mountain ski shop conveyor belt bunny hill slopeside restaurant skiing lodge resort
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2021

Took my kids snow tubing for the first time. They are young, and they trouble keeping their tubes on the conveyer belt. The man behind us got mad, threw out tubes over the side and told my six and seven year old to eff off. When I reported it to the staff, they said “he has a point”. And yes, I understand kids can be clumsy and hold someone up for a few seconds, but anyone cursing and throwing property should probably be dealt with and bit agreed with.

Date of experience: October 2020
BlueMountain77, Marketing at Blue Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We will pass this review on to management. Thank you for letting us know. We hope that you will give us another try in the future.

Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Mountain snow is groomed and excellently maintained, so well that I bought a season pass got next year.

Date of experience: March 2021
BlueMountain77, Marketing at Blue Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

Hi Bonnie, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the feedback and will pass it along to management. Happy to hear that you bought a season pass and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 1 March 2021

Great place for groups with mixed abilities. Blue Mountain has a great system with rentals. I loved that they put the boots on for you. I'm always just tired getting all my kids boots on and tight enough with all my snow gear. It was great for lessons for my little one and my teens who are more experienced could go up to the top of the mountain. The lines on President's Day were long for the top of the mountain lift but the bunny hill was not crowded at all. I love how the bunny hill is completely separate and you don't have fast skiers coming down from the top of the mountain onto the bunny hill. Also the bunny hill has a regular lift and a conveyor belt lift. It was great. The lessons for my little one was separate and they put all the gear on the kids for lessons. Everyone was wearing masks when inside and close by outside. The kids loved it!

Date of experience: February 2021
BlueMountain77, Marketing at Blue Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

Hi Norma, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience at Blue Mountain! We will pass your feedback along to management, and we look forward to seeing you on the mountain again soon.

Reviewed 21 February 2021 via mobile

We booked a snow tubing trip because our kids needed some type of activity with all of the lockdowns. We went to the mountain lodge, and were surprised at how few cars there were, because we were in the wrong place. We scanned our barcode and got our tickets but after 30 minutes we could not find a worker so we finally went to the store. We were advised there that snow tubing is at the bottom of the mountain. After making our way to the bottom of the mountain and we found where EVERYONE parked. As for the ride, you grab a tube, wait in a long line, go down and do it again. You'll get up and down 2 or 3 times an hour, that's how long the lines are the run last 30 seconds tops. If your kids are impatient I do not recommend you go. If you do go, there were two open hills. There's no one to tell you this but the hill closest to the parking lot is alot faster and more fun than the other hill, not the wait but the actual tubing. By faster I mean that you make it all of the way down not stop 3/4 of the way down. My kids said it was o.k. I thought it was adequate but we will try other places for our teenagers for $200.

Date of experience: February 2021
BlueMountain77, Marketing at Blue Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We greatly appreciate your feedback and will pass it along to our team. We hope that you will give us another try in the future. We apologize for the long lines.

Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

Me and 3 other friends bought last minute tickets to go skiing, although the price was high for lift tickets(up to 4x the usual price) the rentals were average price and the overall experience was great. The disappointments were 1 of the 3 times we use the same lift, the second person was absolutely rude. he saw me and my friend struggling to get on and we asked to slow it down but he ignored us. We tried again only for my friend to fall and the chair hit me at full speed. We even apologized for not getting it right and he literally ignored us. That was the worst part for us, if you’re that miserable find another job. The third person operating the lift was 100% understanding and slowed the lift down right away, but we still had a great time skiing. The other downside was the food, I got the elk burger medium well and it was extra well done, and you could definitely taste the burnt char. the presentation of our food was good but there’s a few minor things that would make the prices actual worth it. Mozzarella sticks were good, the chips and dip came with guac which was good. the melted cheese was boring and the third dip was chopped up tomatoes which I hope was a joke. The drinks were good but when we asked the price on 3 shots we were told $8, when we got the bill it was $44 just for the shots, if there was a difference in price we should have been told before having them brought out. This spot is great for skiing, I loved it and will definitely come back, but I know what to ask and look out for now. I’m still giving 4 stars for the skiing experience alone, but definitely prepare yourself on what to expect.

Date of experience: February 2021
BlueMountain77, Marketing at Blue Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We greatly appreciate all of your feedback and will pass it along to management. We are sorry to hear about your lift experience and your food/drinks not being 5 stars. We hope you will visit us again soon.