“Long time supporter”

Frey's Delicatessen
Ranked #5 of 13 Restaurants in Penndel
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 5 May 2016

I have been coming to Frey's since I was a little girl. They're still one of the best places to get a hoagie in the entire area. I love that once they moved to the newer location that they expanded their menu a bit. The staff is always friendly and the orders are timely...and most importantly, delicious.

Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

I love Frey's! Nice family run business. They have great sandwiches and their hoagies are the best! We enjoy going with the family and having dinner when we are in a hurry or we get delivery when we are lazy. Did I mention I LOVE the fries there?!?!?!?

Reviewed 3 October 2015

Don't get me wrong...I like going to 'chain' places, but I love when I can support shops that are run by families. I have been eating at Frey's Deli for over a decade. They are friendly and their prices are good for what you get.

Reviewed 21 January 2011

Funny how sometimes the best is also the closest to home. Here is this hole in the wall deli across from the Langhorne Train Station in a tiny shopping center. Their name is always mentioned when the talk turns to deli food at the cocktail party. My wife and I have been on a quest to find the best italian hoagie (that what happens when you retire). Our method is to order an italian hoagie from deli "A", and than get an italian hoagie from Frey's, than go home an split them both between us. I have got to tell you that Frey's keeps coming up the winner! Our test includes hoagies from Reading Terminal Market among others. They have all the basis to go with your hoagie like chips, drinks, packaged desserts, etc., but it is takeout only.

2  Thank Cabana-Boy-and-Girl