“Interesting Menu”

Industry Public House
Ranked #160 of 2,429 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Description: Industry Public House combines American comfort cuisine, artisanal cocktails and craft beer in a vintage-industrial inspired space.
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Really some unusual menu offerings. Big portions, a bit pricey. Went to watch Steeler game. Had no sound on and claimed the closed caption did not work. Difficult to watch a game in silence. The chairs are hard wood and very uncomfortable the decor is very fitting fir the theme. Lots of beer choices. We had a very attentive waitress and the food came promptly.

Date of visit: October 2018
AdamG5164, Manager at Industry Public House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We appreciate the kind words. Hopefully we'll see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Went on a Thursday night, crowded but was able to get seated right away. Service was fast and friendly. Excellent selection of craft beers. The food was very good. We order the pretzel as an appetizer and it was the size of a steering wheel, I kid you not. We enjoyed our experience and will return next time in the PGH area.

Date of visit: September 2018
AdamG5164, Manager at Industry Public House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Thanks Jim! Hopefully we'll see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Visited Industry Public house this week with around 16 work colleagues. Good atmosphere and nicely laid out pub. I was disappointed with the menu options as it was fairly limited in my opinion. Food portions were good, however, several of the groups meals, including mine were cold and had to be sent back. Prices seemed a little high to me. Would I visit again - probably to give it another try but it will not be my first choice.

Date of visit: October 2018
AdamG5164, Manager at Industry Public House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback Ashley. Sorry that your visit didn't live up to expectations. I'm glad that you enjoyed the beer selection! I hope that we were able to fix the problems with the cold items. We feel that our menu offers enough variety without being overwhelming. If you think we are lacking in choices please feel free to share any suggestions, we are open to exploring other options in order to keep guests like you coming back. We are a small, locally owned restaurant and we use local and regional ingredients whenever possible. This may lead to prices that seem high in comparison to the national chain restaurants in the area, but we think the higher quality justifies the slight increase in price. Please email me at agarcia@industrypgh.com if you care to share any additional details or suggestions. Thanks again for letting us know about your visit!

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I recently went here with my family and enjoyed it thoroughly. The food is very tasty and my sons enjoyed the brews. Definitely a place to visit with friends and family of legal age.

Date of visit: September 2018

Thanks Rick! We're very happy to hear that you and your guests enjoyed your visit. Our 60 taps are constantly changing so you're always sure to find something new. See you again soon!

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Visited Robinson Mall and then afternoon lunch at Industry Public House. We Enjoyed the outside patio and view. The bathroom needs TLC - there we’re cobwebs everywhere which made me question how well the kitchen is being taken care of? Good food portion but smallest old fashion ever given to us from a bar. (See photo and no we didn’t take a sip out of it before taking photo- you can compare to the ruby ruby drink that I also ordered).

Date of visit: September 2018
Adam G, Manager at Industry Public House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback. Sorry that the restrooms weren't in better condition, based on your description I can understand why your were put off. Rest assured that we are addressing the issue immediately. I can assure you that our kitchen facilities are up to the strict standards set by the Allegheny County Health Department. You can view our rating (or the rating of any Allegheny County restaurant) at http://webapps.achd.net/Restaurant/. I would like to point out that an Old Fashioned consists of only Bourbon (or Rye), bitters, and sugar. It should only be 2.5-3oz in volume, which is why it looks very small when compared to a drink like the Rhuby Rhuby Rhuby that contains liquor, juice, simple syrup, and soda water and is meant to appear full in the glass. Please feel free to pass on any further information about your visit to agarcia@industrypgh.com. Thanks again for the feedback!