“Best Anniversary dinner”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 2,288 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Wood Street
Description: You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service.
Reviewed 28 December 2016

My husband and I celebrated our wedding anniversary here and this is by far the best restaurant we have ever been to. The service is second to none and the food is perfection. You must try the lobster mac and cheese. I had the sesame seared tuna and it was a very nice size and had no flaws. We have been to many restaurants in the city and i would rate this as the best so far.

Reviewed 26 December 2016

Went for our anniversary dinner it was excellent.They treated us special with roses and dessert made our day memorable . I want to celebrate our anniversary there every year.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

High class feeling, much better steaks out there.
Great wine list but bring your savings account. Would I eat here again.... No, but good talking to ya Matt (waiter)

1  Thank aaron p
Reviewed 23 December 2016

The Capital Grille is right around the corner from my office and a possible lunch spot every day. The food and service are both tops. But, the prices are such that is is not an every day go to destination. Quality: very high; value: insufficient.

1  Thank Johnsotr
Reviewed 16 December 2016

First time at this restaurant Tuesday night. Party of 3 we were seated in the bar side which I found to be a little to noisy for normal conversation . We were not asked a preference by the hostess. in fairness we did not have a reservation but they did not appear that busy at 630 On the way out I noticed the restaurant side and am sorry we were not seated there.

service was attentive and professional. I am not a mizer however $ 45.00 for a 10 oz filet I thought was a little high and $ 10.00 for sorbet desert was also a bit overpriced

All in all a nice meal with good service however if you want to have a conversation don't sit in the bar side