US$153
US$144
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$118
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Pittsburgh West-Green Tree(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$91
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$159
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$169
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$179
  • Pool
1,754 results
All reviewsbigelow grilledouble treefront deskwarm cookiesqueen suitevalet parkingacross the streetnice hotelsubway stationfree shuttlewithin walking distancepenguins gameshuttle servicehockey gameupon checkfitness centerheinz field
Reviewed 26 November 2017

We chose the hotel based on it's location to the PPG Arena. We were in town to see a Penguin game. Perfect walking distance to arena and many restaurants! I would absolutely recommend staying here for it's convenience!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2017

we stayed at this hotel for a recent beach boys concert. we chose it because we are Hilton honors members, valet parking on site and this hotel has a shuttle bus. The shuttle bus is very helpful and operates in the downtown area. We ate in the hotels restaurant and it was very good. The staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

It started out with little things like no hangers in the closet, room service almost 2 hours and small leak in the bathroom that I had to call about 3 times. It got bad when they pulled the toilet and I had open sewage in my room - and no offer to move me. Had to actually go to the front desk. After some time the man came back and said the manager wanted to give me the presidential suite as way of apology. Nice gesture, but frankly didn't seem like a great apology since I overheard that they were completely booked and it was really their only option. No offer to help move me, as other hotels do when they have issues. Maint did help when I got back to the room. Suite was nice, but was surprised to find something black on the shower floor and wall (wash cloth pic was where I wiped it). To top things off hhonors didn't have their typical response. Lesson learned, if you drop from Diamond to Gold might be worth reconsidering chains.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Great hotel! We live nearby, but often stay here when we attend Pens games at nearby PPG Paints Arena. It is located centrally in Pittsburgh and close to a T stop. Staff is friendly and accommodating, rooms are clean, restaurant is convenient and food is good. Would recommend this hotel for your visit to a very friendly Pittsburgh!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Building is perfectly located near PPG Paints Arena and bustling Grant Street.
Stayed here one night for a concert at PPG and had a room with double beds. Room is a little outdated and crammed, but the bed and pillows were soft and squishy.
My only complaint is parking. $26 for overnight parking when for events they charge $20.Bit of a rip off to guests! The staff working the parking garage were very efficient when I loaded and unloaded my vehicle.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends