US$152
US$125
US$118
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$139
US$125
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Crowne Plaza Pittsburgh West-Green Tree(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$90
ComfortInn
US$169
US$149
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$169
US$161
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 February 2015

I stayed at Motel 6 Pittsburgh - Crafton in the mid January 2015 for 2 nights together with 2 friends. It's a basic motel, but great for a short stay. Check-in was really fast and I think usually you have to pay for the wifi but we got 2 codes for free. Everybody was friendly and the room was clean. The size of the room, was okay and the beds were very comfortable. The shower head was not really high, but it fits for us (we're not the tallest persons). I think the value for the money was okay and I would stay here again if I'm on a road trip again. It's not a 4-star hotel, but it was great for a motel.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank NCISabse
Reviewed 11 December 2014

This was a very basic motel. I stayed there as part of a road trip in November. We had driven from Ann Arbor following a Michigan University football game, and this was a stop en-route (circa 300 miles away). We must have arrived at the Motel 6 just after midnight. There was a man on the reception desk who checked us in. Based on the number of cars in the parking lot I would say that this was a popular stop for people and I’d guess it gets busy for Pittburgh sporting events (football etc)

The room we were given was on the ground floor of the motel. The door and windows didn’t hide noise all too well, but I was tired so slept well anyways (I could hear people chatting as they walked past the room in the morning). We did not request it, but the room we were given was disabled access so the bathroom had a really wide door, and a shower to the right of the toilet that allowed access to those in wheelchairs. Other than the bed and the TV / Drawer combination, there was no other furniture in the room. We were only there to sleep, and only for the one night so again this was not a problem.

I can’t say anything about the wi-fi as we did not use it. It was charged for (not free) though.

I think if I were to stay there again, I would try get a room on the upper floor so as to not be bothered by foot traffic from people heading to their cars / the reception area. We did not get any pictures of the room, but it was basic. Even more basic than the standard Motel 6s I have stayed at in the past! (our late check in my account for our Disabled-access room & therefore lack of room amenities maybe?)

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank klee_baker
Reviewed 29 November 2014

this plase wasnt bad but not great eter the staff was ok however you have to stay on them i asked for heat and they said they would turn it on but three days later still no heat the shower heads were chest high the toilet was made for a baby and the water prrasure suked cold hot cold hot terrible. all so nothing around one reseraunt within 5miles also you had to beg to have your room clean

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights during a quick visit to Pittsburgh. I booked motel 6 because of the low fares, but I won't fall for that again! They came in to clean to room and didn't make the bed (??), the shower was so low that I almost had to bend over to wash my hair.
Never again, that's sure.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank PriDVT
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Pittsburgh - Crafton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 4 November 2014 via mobile

Asked for a non smoking room and received a room that smelled like cigarettes and marijuana. There weren't enough towels for 2 people and the shower is low so that if you are taller than 5'2" you will have an issue. Glad we just had to stay overnight. Won't try this one again.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tiffany A
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Pittsburgh - Crafton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2014

Tiffany, Thank you for posting your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. We do accommodate our smoking guests with assigned smoking rooms and are sorry you experienced dissatisfaction with the concerns you describe. Please know the issues you experienced are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.