Motel 6 Pittsburgh - Crafton
US$287
US$132
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$103
ComfortInn
US$144
US$135
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$179
  • Restaurant
US$99
Crowne Plaza Pittsburgh West-Green Tree(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$90
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$86
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$124
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
US$169
US$152
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 November 2016

For unknown reasons I failed to make reservations ahead of time for my flight out of Pittsburgh. On short notice I found this motel. Check-in was quick, reservation worker was very pleasant. My room was nice enough, seemed clean. TV and amount of channels was the highlight of this room. Before 10PM there was a bit of noise outside but after that time all was quiet and I slept well. This location is pretty handy for anyone needing to catch a flight out of Pittsburgh. It is about a 10 minute drive to the airport. There is plenty of parking here. I did see washers and dryers. Without hesitation I would stay here again!!! Because the area was booked full this particular weekend my room, with tax, was 83.00.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 October 2016

I didn't mind the shower only bathroom facilities in our small room or even the lack of spaciousness but the extremely thin walls and doors were a bit disturbing. Not only could you hear the television from other rooms conversation etc was quite audible. Bring ear plugs if you were hoping to get a good nights sleep.
Beds were comfortable enough and although towels weren't fluffy and soft they were fine.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2016

We stayed here because it was highly touted by other reviewers and close to the ball game at PNC Park (separate review). The room that we got had a smell to it and when hubby took a shower the next morning he stated that the shower door didn't close and that there was no water pressure nor much hot water, in fact, he said "none". I noticed myself that none of the light switches that I touched had been cleaned and the parking lot was badly pitted with pot holes. There are two other hotels right beside this place and I wish I'd picked another one. Since we were only sleeping there, it was good enough for that.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed here on a whim last month, didn't expect much, but for a budget hotel the rooms were clean and the staff was more than helpful giving me directions and good suggestions of local food and stuff to do in general since I'm not from around pittsburgh. . The surrounding budget hotels didn't seem safe when I entered their parking lots.. but when I arrived at this location they had bright lights illuminating the entire property and I didn't see anyone hanging around outside like the other places that scared me away. . My room was on the 2nd floor which I don't mind cause I don't like hearing people above me.. my wake up call was made promptly at 5am as requested and they even made coffee for me when I got to the front desk a little early.. helped my drive home sooo much better.. the wifi was free.. and it worked perfect with my chromecast in their new HD tvs.. all around great stay.. can't wait for my next trip out here for once.. at least I now found the diamond in the rough out here.. kudos to motel 6

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Thank J.L. J
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

This was the worst experience I've had with hotel/motel room had a smell (mildew) the air didn't work fridge was leaking and the TV didn't work I Asked before I booked room would I be able to hook game (PlayStation 4) to it they said yes but clearly they lied then the TV channels wouldn't even come in this hotel/motel is the worst

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends