“Great Tour”

Gateway Clipper Fleet
More attraction details
Owner description: Gateway Clipper Fleet, located on the Southern Shore of the Monongahela River, in Station Square. We sail the Three Rivers all year long. Join us aboard a dinner dance, sightseeing, concert, event, or private charter cruise.
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Fantastic way to see Pittsburgh by water! Tour guide was fun and very knowledgeable of the area. The bar onboard also made the experience better.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,042)
All reviews
in 69 reviews
"sword"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed 6 January 2018

We attended the dance cruise and it was more than we expected. We boarded at 8:30 pm, set sail at 9:30 and returned at 12:30am. There were hors d'oeuvres out the entire evening. They had a bar on each level so there was never a wait in line. The DJ was fantastic. Everyone got hats, horns, beads, and a champagne toast at midnight. If you were a designated driver, the soft drinks were free the entire cruise. We will definitely go back next year!

Reviewed 5 January 2018

I enjoyed the views and the tour. The guide told us the history of the buildings we were looking at. The food and drinks were pretty affordable, and there were some "pirate" activities for kids, too.

1  Thank Maria G
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We road the Party Liner back from the Steelers game on New Years Eve. We bought our ticket and walked right on. The views of Pittsburgh are great and you can get a beer or drink if you want. So cool to see the frozen river.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We arrived 15 minutes early, so we went to the coffee shop to stay warm and sip on some warm coffee. This day in Pittsburgh it happened to be A very frigid 9 degrees at 1:00PM. We waited till the line to the boat thinned before going outside, only to see people holding the line for others that waited in a warm area or in their car. This added our wait time outside 20 minutes. The boat was to pull out at 1:30 but it was now 2:00 pm till we got on the boat. While waiting in line I asked why the line did not seem to move forward when I was told the kids were getting there picture taken just in front of the doorway. I said we did not our picture taken due to everybody in my party being very cold, could we just get on the boat. The answer we received was no, everybody gets their pic taken by the Professional in hopes you will purchase. My Granddaughter as well as with the other girls were in dress shoes and a Princess dress, we were not anticipating such a long wait outdoors. Many of the parents and children were upset with the long wait. The very minute we stepped into the boat , they were pushing us to buy. The face painting, the making your own snow globe, the drinks, food, snacks, balloons, etc.
The boat was very crowded, very warm and dirty. Food on the floor along with a sticky feeling on your feet from the floor and trash on the table's. I was not impressed with the event, it was utter confusion, loud and crowded. When asked to form a line for dancing it became a push and shove circus, nobody seemed to be incharge. What I was expecting to be a fun event with my Grandaugter was very disappointing from the very start. This event needs to be organized, so it is pleasure to attend. Sorry but I can not say anything good about this event with the exception of being with my Granddaughter.

2  Thank PamelaB1977