“Great pho”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighbourhood: Strip District
Neighbourhood: Strip District
Reviewed 18 April 2016

This is my first visit to a Vietnamese restaurant in Pittsburgh and I am very impressed. The beef pho is great!

Reviewed 29 February 2016

Stopped by this place during the Fermentation Festival b/c the food trucks were out of food choices and I really did not want a hot dog. I got take out pho and the service was FAST! The food was delicious, just wish they had the Banh mi! The limeade was delicious also, but a bit sweet for me. I like things mildly sweet so it is probably perfect for others. I just had to have the ice melt a bit to dilute it. I would go back!

Reviewed 4 January 2016

We found this place on a cold and rainy day! And honestly what is better than a warm bowl of soup on a cold and wet day! This place was packed on a Monday afternoon and most people were having the Pho. Everyone in our group did! The broth was very simply but very flavorful for all the types of Pho. I had the Pho Ga and the all white meat chicken breast was so flavorful and very well prepared. All the ingredients were fresh and well cooked! If you enjoy Pho this is solid place to check out!

Reviewed 16 December 2015

My husband and I ate here for lunch and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the pho and the service. The restaurant was not crowded. I had the vegetarian pho and he had the bun thit nuong. Both very good, reasonably priced, fast service. The food was not very spicy but you could augment with condiments. Perfect for a cold day!

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Was in town for a short visit. Walking along the strip, I noticed that many of shops were already closed by 18:00 ?? Why so early? Had a urge for Viet food and load and behold this restaurant appears in front of me. Dumb luck? Not busy at all and the decor was average. All meals were mostly around $8.95-11.95 and this was for dinner. The pork with noodles and vegetables was indeed tasty. Wish it was a bit hotter, maybe it was the way it was supposed to be served? Overall, a good experience.