“Great Pho on the strip ”
Review of Vietnam's Pho

Vietnam's Pho
Ranked #447 of 2,288 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighbourhood: Strip District
Neighbourhood: Strip District
Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

Great Chicken Pho here . An added treat not seen before with added fresh jalapeños on the plate with the Basil, sauces , etc.
Reasonably priced and served me with only 10 minutes left until closing with no pressure for me to finish eating fast !

1  Thank beth b

Reviewed 19 February 2016

Excellent Pho! On the main strip but nothing fancy. Very polite staff and Pho is awesome and warms you up on a cold day. Only down side was that it was Cash only but from what I understand, that's not always the case. Have been there a couple times and will definitely return!

Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

This is a lively place, at least when we visited, which serves a number of traditional Vietnamese dishes. The food is tasty and reasonably priced. Vegetarians are well catered for.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

The food was fresh with lots of flavor! I absolutely love this place! The selection was great and the food was delicious!

1  Thank Lisa K
Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

The food was excellent! Had the fresh spring rolls, fried pork rolls, pho with rare beef, and the shrimp vermicelli bowl. All were excellent and very good portions. My pho came with rice noodles that were more like angel hair instead of the typical wide rice noodle. Taste was still great, but it gave a different texture. I've become a little persnickety, so I missed the wide, more dense noodle texture. But the flavor was still wonderful. Gave a four because the service was a little lacking, but I would return if I'm back in the area.