“Good food, bad service”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We ate here for lunch. The food was good, but the service was terrible. The waitress was unfriendly and unattentive. This was a late lunch, so the place was practically empty. No excuse for her to act like we were an inconvenience.

1  Thank serenajo35

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I have walked by the place a hundred times but never made it in. My client suggested it so in we went.
I wasn't disappointed. We ordered wings as an appetizer which were very good. They came with a buttery, Parmesan, garlic sauce... tasty.
We both ordered burgers (different ones) and my colleague had a few extra requests on his. Our server wrote nothing down and all our food came back as-ordered.
He was very attentive, making sure waters were full, plenty of napkins and a wet nap for after the wings.
Would definitely go back. Limited menu, at least at lunch, but the food was good. You can get away with a small menu if you do it well.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

We came as a medium size party after a ball game. The place looked okay so we asked for a table. It was around 5PM and no real traffic at all.
We were seated in a cramped space too small for our party in the corner of a wide open restaurant. I asked about adding a small table for 2 at the end and they declined the request.
So we left and went across the square to City Grill where the space is attractive, service is responsive and prices were reasonable.
Wow. Do you need customers or not? To the management, don't put amateurs at the front of the house. Its been a long time since I felt like I had to leave a restaurant - even a lousy one.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

I was in town for business and taking in the sites. Suddenly the skies clouded over and it began to rain. Not your simple little shower where you grab some soap, strip down and wash up sprinkle. No! This was looking around for a guy with a beard herding animals two by two into an ark type downpour! Wrath of God type stuff.
So we duck into Diamond Market Bar n Grill to watch the gully washer take out the market square when I smell some good food. We sit down and were promptly greeted by a nice waiter. He explained all the goodies and we settled on apps cause I didn't want to eat much it I had to swim back to the car.
The food was Epic, the place was clean and, as a guy appreciated the tasteful pin up art in the mens bathroom.
Eat here, you'll like it.
Oh, the rain stopped and we continued site seeing.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Diamond market is located right in the heart of market square. I got the turkey melt and it was actually really tasty. I thought it was so cute that they allowed dogs in the outside seating area and actually brought one pup a bowl of water.