“We go there almost every Friday...mostly for the beer! The food is pretty good though!”

Diamond Market Bar & Grill
Ranked #134 of 2,204 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Price range: US$9 - US$14
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017

The beer is always a winner...many kinds to choose from. I have eaten most of the food on the menu, as I said we go there quite often. The salads (the Steak and the Salmon are the best), hot sandwiches, burgers, fresh cut fries, are some of my favorites and the daily specials are often good!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Our waiter was attentive and friendly. He was one of the best waiters I have had in a long time. The flatbread appetizer was just so so. I expect flatbread to be flat and crispy, this bread was soft. The happy hour specials are a great deal though, and the steak wedge salad was yummy.

Overall, the food was good, not great, but there was a good atmosphere, good happy hour specials, and a good waiter, so I will give 4 stars!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We ate here for lunch. The food was good, but the service was terrible. The waitress was unfriendly and unattentive. This was a late lunch, so the place was practically empty. No excuse for her to act like we were an inconvenience.

1  Thank serenajo35
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I have walked by the place a hundred times but never made it in. My client suggested it so in we went.
I wasn't disappointed. We ordered wings as an appetizer which were very good. They came with a buttery, Parmesan, garlic sauce... tasty.
We both ordered burgers (different ones) and my colleague had a few extra requests on his. Our server wrote nothing down and all our food came back as-ordered.
He was very attentive, making sure waters were full, plenty of napkins and a wet nap for after the wings.
Would definitely go back. Limited menu, at least at lunch, but the food was good. You can get away with a small menu if you do it well.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

We came as a medium size party after a ball game. The place looked okay so we asked for a table. It was around 5PM and no real traffic at all.
We were seated in a cramped space too small for our party in the corner of a wide open restaurant. I asked about adding a small table for 2 at the end and they declined the request.
So we left and went across the square to City Grill where the space is attractive, service is responsive and prices were reasonable.
Wow. Do you need customers or not? To the management, don't put amateurs at the front of the house. Its been a long time since I felt like I had to leave a restaurant - even a lousy one.