“Vegan food is great.”

Eden
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2016

It was so nice to have such a variety of good vegan food I can't wait to go back. My entire family became vegan and it's hard to find a restaurant that has more than just one or two options.

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

I came here for brunch hoping to eat healthily. I picked the scrambled tofu and almond mushroom sausage.

The scrambled tofu was far too salty. It tasted too salty that it's bitter. The corn tortilla broke into pieces when I tried to put the tofu on it. It literally couldn't be folded since it just broke into pieces so what's the point?

Talking about the almond and mushroom sausage . They are tough. They are like dry biscuits.

I don't know. Maybe I chose the wrong food. For vegan, go to Apteka but they only serve dinner.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

I had vegan lasagne which was very tasty. My wife also enjoyed her meal very much & said "we'll come back here"

Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

So happy to find a great gluten free pace. The food is fantastic, our only complaint is the so-so dessert. Friendly servers and nice atmosphere. Definitely coming back next time we're in town

1  Thank Abe F
Reviewed 18 January 2016

I dine at Eden at least once a month and it is delicious fresh and healthy (most of the time). I've found that the options are really hit or miss. Most of the time the items are delicious but occasionally they can be very disappointing. I've had the most success with the brunch menu. I definitely recommend all vegans, veggies, and health nuts try this place but if you are disappointed make sure to give them a second chance. I highly recommend the perogies, kale chips, or any items with fruit if they are on the menu when you visit.