“The best whole foods, plant based dining out experience EVER!”
Review of Eden - CLOSED

Eden
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2016

My husband and I eat a whole foods, plant based diet and aim to avoid foods prepared with added salt, oil or sugar. We travel quite a bit and typically stay in places where we can prepare our own meals. It is a rare treat that we find a restaurant that prepares healthy, vegan food without added salt, oil and sugar. Eden does a fantastic job. To top it off, their food is beautifully presented and tastes fantastic. The service and ambiance are also top notch. Another bonus is they are conveniently located to the East End Foo Co-op, Trader Joes and Whole Foods. It takes us an hour to get to this area, but will be worth the trip at least once a month.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

I can't get over how delicious the food was here. I'm new to vegetarian eating. And I have very little experience with raw vegan foods. I just wanted to check this place out to see what I could "tolerate". I was so surprised to find I LOVED the food. The flatbread was so flavorful that I wanted more and more. I wasn't impressed with the smoothies that we had but that's not what I went there for. All-in-all I enjoyed my meal and can't wait to go back for more.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

It was so nice to have such a variety of good vegan food I can't wait to go back. My entire family became vegan and it's hard to find a restaurant that has more than just one or two options.

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

I came here for brunch hoping to eat healthily. I picked the scrambled tofu and almond mushroom sausage.

The scrambled tofu was far too salty. It tasted too salty that it's bitter. The corn tortilla broke into pieces when I tried to put the tofu on it. It literally couldn't be folded since it just broke into pieces so what's the point?

Talking about the almond and mushroom sausage . They are tough. They are like dry biscuits.

I don't know. Maybe I chose the wrong food. For vegan, go to Apteka but they only serve dinner.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

I had vegan lasagne which was very tasty. My wife also enjoyed her meal very much & said "we'll come back here"