“Superb and Not Just for Vegans”
Review of Eden - CLOSED

Eden
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2016

This is a unique eatery, focusing on vegan cuisine. The choices are delicious. The entrees are creative, colorful, and healthy. We ate there with committed carnivores who were impressed with the flavorful meal options. Service is excellent--attentive but non-intrusive. Great value. Overall, one of the best restaurants in Pittsburgh.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

I love this place. The food is so delicious and everything is healthy. It's wonderful to go out for dinner but knowing it is pretty much guilt free. I love supporting this business and recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Excellent brunch. Rich and tasty. Waffles were fluffy and great tasting with generous toppings. Tofu scramble better than any egg scramble I have ever had. All healthy and guilt free.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

If you're willing to try out what true vegan food tastes and looks like, Eden is your place. A quaint and simple menu, this restaurant offers healthy dishes that are more than fulfilling and relatively delicious. The avocado maki roll was fantastic and I wanted more. The Health nut bowl is mix of healthy ingredients that by themselves wouldn't taste great, but with the maple syrup and peanut dressing, it was incredible. My friends had the green garden bowl and the rainbow bowl. They also liked their dishes.
We also tried some the desserts including the original chocolate avocado mousse and the matcha tea and coconut layer cake. They were truly delicious!!
I also went there for brunch a while ago and had their burger and one of their smoothies. It was equally good.
Service is irreproachable and food was served pretty quickly. Our waitress was very nice and welcoming.
Although I myself wouldn't be able to eat that healthy on a daily basis, I think this place is definitely worth a try even if you're not a big vegan food fan. I will be returning there for sure.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

My husband and I eat a whole foods, plant based diet and aim to avoid foods prepared with added salt, oil or sugar. We travel quite a bit and typically stay in places where we can prepare our own meals. It is a rare treat that we find a restaurant that prepares healthy, vegan food without added salt, oil and sugar. Eden does a fantastic job. To top it off, their food is beautifully presented and tastes fantastic. The service and ambiance are also top notch. Another bonus is they are conveniently located to the East End Foo Co-op, Trader Joes and Whole Foods. It takes us an hour to get to this area, but will be worth the trip at least once a month.