“Good Food & Good Service ”

Delallo's Fort Couch Cafe
Ranked #100 of 2,287 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate here last night we had the crab stuffed mushrooms for an app very good. For dinner she had the chicken maremma and I had the prime rib special both were very good if your in the area give it a try very good food.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We attend Delano's on a regular base. This place is a diamond in the rough. We especially like the spots. They are prepared well. You can also get them with crab meat. You also can get extra lemon butter sauce that provides a great taste. We are especially pleased wit the pre meal salad. It is filled with fresh lettuce, several types of olives, tomatoes and peppers. You can also enjoy other specialties.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Finally made it to Delallo's just to try their Virginia Spots. Never heard of Spots, but oh sooo delicious. Three melt in your mouth mild white fish with lemon butter. And their homemade white french salad dressing was so good, we purchased some to take home. I rarely give an excellent restaurant rating, but this meal deserves it. Will definitely return. Friendly, clean and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

I usually eat at Dallallo's occasionally and found over the last year that if you are not a "regular" the bartender doesn't care to serve you. I have met Dave Dalallo, the owner several times as he is usually seen in the bar area. Dave, are you aware that your bartender Todd is costing you good reviews by providing horrible service? Do you know that he is causing other employees frustration because they are doing his job while he does little while you're not around or as he loafs in back of the building complaining that he's treated as a 2nd class citizenbecause he can't smoke where and when he wants? I like the food but if Todd is working I'll go across the street to McDonalds.

1  Thank Mark2282
Reviewed 8 June 2017

The service we received was excellent. There is great ambiance for a quiet meal with friends and family at such a great price.