“Horrible”

Pasta Too
Ranked #697 of 2,305 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 4 December 2014

The place used to the best in the 90's, it is horrible now and expensive. They can do it because there is only so many places the hospital employees can get to or have delivered.

1  Thank jamie b

Reviewed 4 November 2014

I don't live on the same side of town, as this place; but our manager loves it and she ordered lunch in for the staff. The zucchini parm was to die for, along with the chicken cutlets and baked penne. CAUTION: our manager says it doesn't matter what day you go there will be a minimum of an hour wait for dinner, and for special occasions... take a patience pill or two - but her family will wait, because it's their favorite place anywhere.

1  Thank kdkPGH
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Husband and I had Chicken Parm. You can't go away hungry, and chicken is not ground up patties. Portions are huge. There was a little bit of a wait for a table, Saturday night, but was well worth it.They also have take-out service.

1  Thank justsleep
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We have been going to this restaurant for years and it is so delicious! Wonderful and plentiful sandwiches and pasta and bread!!! Not a fancy special occasion restaurant but a wonderful dinner or lunch and great prices. Best fried fish sandwich in anywhere!!!! They do not take reservations so be repaired to wait an hour or more anytime of day!!!

1  Thank TRAVELNOW585
Reviewed 11 August 2013

My husband and I went for a Thursday evening meal. The hostess was snappy when we requested a table booth combination and said that would be a much longer wait. While we sat and waited for the first available table, I never once saw her smile at anyone. When we were seated the waitress was in a hurry to rush our ordering along. The special was the prime rib and it arrived cold, but my husband isn't one to send anything back. The pasta sides were wonderful, loved the sauce! My fried shrimp was the largest and best tasting shrimp I have enjoyed in quite a while. The salads were large and fresh. The bread was somewhat ordinary for a well known Italian place. It was somewhat of an average meal in total, with less than friendly service throughout the meal.