“Taste is not so good”

Cuisines: Indian
Neighbourhood: North Oakland
Neighbourhood: North Oakland
Reviewed 12 December 2015

Recently I went to this restaurant for lunch. It was a buffet lunch, the ambiance of the restaurant is good but the quality of the food, taste is not good. The food was not served hot. The Naan was cold, hard, and difficult to eat. Other Indian restaurants in pittsburgh downtown were better than this.

Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

Ordered a pick up of biryani, jalfrize and naan. The potato in the food was rotten and have never eaten a uncooked naan that they give me.

Reaturants like this r spoiling the reputation of indian cuisine.

Reviewed 19 February 2013

My husband and I have lived and travelled Europe extensivly and have had our share of Cultural food,especially Indian. My husband and I found this place as we walked through the streets of downtown on our second night in the city,and it was amazing.This is the BEST Indian food we have ever had,ever. The server may have been the owner as well and was working the dining room alone on a Friday night, BUT the service was fast and THE BEST! The food was amazing! Clean,nicely lit and good location.The prices were good too. If you like Indian food you HAVE to eat here.

1  Thank micheleitaly
Reviewed 8 February 2013

I was here early this week and wanted to taste some really good food. I was totally disappointed with the food here. The buffet spread was decent but the quality was really bad. Will not recommend this for lunch buffet.

Reviewed 22 July 2011

India Palace has a great lunch buffet with vegetarian and non vegetarian dishes. The salad bar, fresh naan bread and dessert bar make this a great stop for my lunch a few times a week. They also have a great dinner menu with fish, lamb and chicken dishes along with vegetarian dishes. They have BOB and so you can take wine or beer with you.
The staff are super friendly and the food tastes just like the way my Mom makes it back home. They have also catered my office lunch parties rave reviews.

1  Thank Voraburgh