“Wings are delicious”
Review of Bigham Tavern

Bigham Tavern
Ranked #72 of 2,305 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Great food - especially the wings and all the sauce choices. A few times I've been the food has taken a little while but we were having drinks and enjoying ourselves anyway so didn't really mind

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Great place, especially for wings, on Mt Washington in Pittsburgh, PA. 3 people in the group had wings...many flavors to choose from on the menu. My husband and son are wings experts, and they said they were excellent! I had Loaded Mac and Cheese which was quite yummy! I was told their pierogies are really good too! It was a delicious stop, and we all enjoyed our meals! I guess on Wednesday’s their wings are 50 cents each. That’s half price! Wow!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

A couple of my traveling companions had been to the BT before and couldn't wait to get back. We had a group of 7 and showed up on a Saturday night around 7:30 and had a 30 minute wait for a table, which didn't seem bad. Loved the lively bar area which features plenty of interesting and seasonal beers. Good tunes on the sound system and friendly staff. Settled in for a table-full of burgers and sandwiches, all of which got a thumbs up. I had a really tasty pulled pork sandwich with homemade chips. I did see the massive BT Burger which is locally legendary, apparently, and it looked impressive. Lots of TVs for sports viewing, of course, and bless our waitress for running me down on the way out to bring me my phone!

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Bigham is always good. Service is usually excellent, this time it was just okay, the server seemed more concerned with trying to learn how to use her handheld POS. She also didn't have very much knowledge on drinks, tequilas, etc. food was excellent, as always.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Friendly neighborhood bar and restaurant in a residential area(Mount Washington) near the Duquesne Incline. Great beer selection and nine different mac and cheese dishes.