Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
SpringHill SuitesUS$119
PricelineUS$119
TripadvisorUS$119
FindHotel
Expedia.comUS$119
Agoda.comUS$119
All reviews pnc park north shore great location across the bridge front desk staff free breakfast the shuttle driver the sofa bed breakfast staff light sleeper free shuttle parking fee the hotel is clean downtown area yogurt game baseball
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Okay, to start off with our ceiling panels in our shower were off and we could see the pipelines, the hallways smelt like weed for the entire 4 days we were there, the staff were very unfriendly and hung up on us multiple times when it was urgent, didn't tell us our food was delivered, and took 2 entire days to bring me up normal pillows (I'm allergic to down feathers) the first time they brought more down feather pillows the second time they brought more down feather pillows except these ones had a pillow case over them which obviously doesn't do anything they finally brought me normal pillows at 1 in the freaking morning when we were asleep. The "breakfast" was extremely dirty with what looked like snot and puke and no one cleaned it up. The pool was the only good thing, but as soon as you open the door your eyes were burning because of how bad the chemicals were. We got charged for over $150 for an unknown reason. Upon calling the hotel they hung up on us twice and tried to say that the charge was for parking even though they proved multiple times that we did not have any cars there what so ever. We also got another charge for $250 for smoking when none of us are smokers and don't smoke. We got food from the very expensive "restaurant" and it was all very undercooked and was not edible so upon going back down to get a refund or our food remade we gave up because they never came over to us to help out, while we were standing there for over an hour. 1/10 would absolutely not recommend any hotels or anything by this brand. Extremely disappointed as this was a birthday trip.

Trip type: Travelled with family
John Costello, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh North Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear NayzAye0497
I'm very sorry to hear of all these inconveniences that occurred during your trip. The incidents that you described are not the characteristics of our staff.
If you would like to call the hotel directly I would love the opportunity to hear more about this.

Hopitably yours,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel staff friendly. COVID compliance good. Grab and go breakfast, no buffet. Pool must be reserved and there aren’t many options when you have 3:00 check in. Shower didn’t work. No pool towels for pool. We were told they were still in the laundry. Not enough towels in the room. Booked for four people, two queen beds and only two towels. No plastic cups in room or ice bin or bag for ice. No coffee or amenities for such in the room. It seemed clean and good location but not having enough towels and a broken shower at 11pm is just ridiculous and therefore the low rating! I won’t stay again.

Date of stay: April 2021

Dear valued guest
Please allow me to apologize for the blunders that occurred during your stay.
I understand your frustration as I would be frustrated too.
We can only hope to welcome you back in the future to fully deliver on our promise of a memorable stay. Should your travels bring you back please don't hesitate to reach out before hand, so that we can make comfortable accommodations and deliver on that promise.

Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

Spent this past weekend with the family on the North side in Pittsburgh and noted the excellent service at the Springhill Suites in Pittsburgh North.
John at reception was very helpful with detailed restaurant recommendations! We ended up walking to the Strip District on Saturday morning and having a great breakfast at DeLucas before checking out all the shops there before walking back.
Overnight receptionist was also very friendly and greeted everyone with a smile in the AM.
Great location. Great people. Friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend for anyone wanting a weekend getaway in Pittsburgh!

Dear scottsG8329ES
Thank you very much for the wonderful review! It was very refreshing to read all of your kind words; I will certainly share these with our team! All we can say is thank you, and we truly hope to see you again in the future! Take care, be safe!

Hospitably yours,

Reviewed 17 March 2021 via mobile

We have stayed here multiple times because of location and easy parking. During Covid it is not worth it.
Locally there is limited places to eat if you aren’t driving. Was not comfortable walking around alone.
Covid protocols are not properly followed. Guests and staff walking around (or sitting) with no masks.
Breakfast was less than expected even during Covid. Cereal and milk not even available.
Ventilation is awful. Someone was smoking somewhere and came in through our bathroom vent.
Will look for new place to stay in Pittsburgh.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Notime2boat

Dear Valued Guest
We are deeply sorry for the experience that you had at our hotel. It has been quite challenging navigating through Covid, and although we try our, best we've fallen short of meeting your expectations, and for this I apologize.
But, rest assured we are back on track to how we were before the pandemic.

hospitably yours,

Reviewed 23 February 2021

After giving this property a great review in 2017, I felt let down this time. We came for a sports event in the middle of a pandemic. The rooms were okay, nothing special. What I felt was lacking this time around was the service. We observed employees walking around without masks (including the person cleaning rooms). The lobby was loud and crowded at times and no one enforced masks or distancing. I did not feel safe. Worst of all, when we arrived, I asked the front desk clerk what time the restaurant would be open until, and she said 10 or 11 pm. I said good, because I knew we would be hungry after the sports event. When we later went into the restaurant at 8:30 pm they said they were going to be closing. They would not seat us or even let us order take out. They allowed us to get a drink "to go" - a tiny drink at an inflated price. We went outside and walked to try and find a restaurant. There were only a few, noisy bars that were open. We turned around and went to bed hungry. I was eager to have food in the morning. The breakfast served was in a bag and not good. (I understand that they are limited in what they can serve in a bag, but I have had better bagged breakfasts at other hotels during the pandemic.) I was disappointed in the whole experience.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank marycarol4
John Costello, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh North Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Dear valued guest
Please accept my deepest apologies for the lack of service you received during your stay. As we navigate through these strange times of masks and social distancing we are often met with resistance which can be challenging at times and even make associates afraid to speak up due to receiving backlash. This pandemic has brought in a different clientele that we are trying to handle as best as we can. I would also like to apologize on behalf of the restaurant. As they are independently owned and operated they still are a reflection of us.
Each day brings us one step closer to showing some sense of normalcy and we would love the opportunity to be at your service again and truly deliver on our promise of a memorable stay.

hospitably yours,