“Great Crab Cakes in Pitt-Who Knew?”
Review of Eleven

Eleven
Reserve with OpenTable
Eleven is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 2,301 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Strip District
Cross street: 12th St.
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Eleven is a very nice place to have a business dinner or a romantic meal. It's quiet and elegant, and located in the Strip District, about 1 mile from the Pirates Stadium. We ordered several apps such as the crab cake, oysters, and scallops that were just HUGE! I ordered the Seafood Plate and the Crab Cakes were fantastic! There is a cool bar area and we saw that the front of the restaurant can be opened up for sidewalk seating. Pricing was reasonable, and portions were fair.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

We have been to Eleven ( Big Burito group no eleven restaurent )since its opening years ago. . In fact , we have booked the whole place for our wedding anniversary for a party for 300( one month after they opened ). Whether is 2/4/6/8 in the party , always a great dinning experience . Ingredients always top flight , wine list is extensive and service is outstanding. I noticed many who have worked at Eleven were trained well enough that ( both chefs , manager, and wait staff) have moved on to run other good restuarent in town . This is a place to go for if you want to impress out town guests who are foodies . The price had not increased so much through the years , somehow , they still maintain a high level. .The only place at this level is the Duquense Club .

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

I was alone on business and was looking for a great steak. I am not one for chains so my client recommended Eleven and I was very happy with his choice. Was very welcomed at the door as well at the bar. Will was the bartender and he was very helpful in helping me make my selection.
I had the carrot ginger soup and I highly recommend it... I love my soup hot and this was served at perfect temperature. Their bread is selection was perfect and served warm. I had the flank steak and it also cooked perfectly with carrots and like a scalloped potato. Perfect meal!

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Our first meal for lunch on a Friday and was good. So good we went back for Sunday brunch. We had a great table on the second floor overlooking the bar. They did not have the lamb dish at brunch which greatly disappointed me. I had to select a traditional Benedict that was good but I was disappointed that they ran out of a staple.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Came here with a group of 9. First time here and the food was delicious! Had the prix fix with the grilled sticky, prosciutto omelet and sangria. The grilled sticky was the best I've ever had and the omelette was delicious, came with peppered bacon what was cooked perfect and fingerling potatoes. The service was slow and it took probably 45 min from when we got finished eating to pay. Would return but hope service would be better.