“Perfecto pasta and Veal!”

Sarafino's Pasta & Pizza
Ranked #113 of 2,225 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Was invited by friends to meet them at this authentic Italian restaurant. Must say the first time ever had beans and greens and I was pleasantly surprised. Another friend had recommended veal parmigiana which turned out to be an excellent choice as the pasta was cooked perfectly. My friend ordered crab cakes and I am always hesitant as I spent many of my years in Maryland, thinking no one can do it better. When his meal came out I saw that it was all crab and that will be my meal on the return visit. Great atmosphere in a small town next to Pittsburgh and very convenient to my Downtown hotel. Kudos to sarafino's for a memorable experience

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

A friend and I went to dinner on a weekday. It was busy, but we didn't wait long to be seated. However once we were seated we waited a long time for drinks, then again to take our order, then again for checks and boxes. Normally I am not an impatient person, but we were here for over two hours. We had to ask for checks, a refill and anything else we needed.

Hoping they were just having an off night because the food was great! I would definitely like to give this place another try!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

The food was fantastic. Service impeccable. Can't wait to go back. Beans and greens- outstanding. Seafood pasta special was really great!!!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

It had been a while since we have eaten here so L & I decided to have a late lunch. As it is BYOB with a modest corkage fee, we enjoyed a leisurely late lunch/early dinner.

Talked with Joe the owner and said we had a good meal and a great value. He should raise prices for what is served.

Daisy, named server on our check was very good in accommodating our backwards ordering.

We ordered desserts to go first , then slightly altered their special for the day. Joe accommodated the veal prep from Parmesan to Picatta, and did it nicely.

later that evening we had two wonderful desserts

this is definitely a place to eat at.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Cozy. Inviting. Delicious. Friendly. Generous Portions. BYOB.

It's the kind of place where you feel like family the moment you walking. Great menu. Terrific pasta and seafood. Crab cakes especially good. Veal Parm delicious. Staff and the owner (Joe) very friendly. Go!