“Great dinner with good food and friendly service.”
Review of Burgatory

Burgatory
Ranked #27 of 2,305 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Went here before a Pirates game, and were seated within 5 minutes even though they said it would be a 20-minute wait. Our server was friendly and attentive. Our food came in a timely manner. The menu options are plentiful - you can literally create any burger/veggie/chicken/crab sandwich you could think of. Prices are reasonable for a downtown dinner but the burgers add up when you start getting excited about all the toppings they offer and such...

The shakes were something else. Super tasty but extremely heavy. Half of a shake could fill me up for dinner. We had the choco taco shake, which had toppings and crunch and bits and pieces in every sip. The whipped cream is thicker than frosting. Safe to say I just felt ridiculously sick after drinking it because it was so heavy but so good I couldn't stop. I ordered a chicken sandwich which was cooked very well. House chips are pretty good. Everyone else at the table enjoyed their food too. I would definitely go back!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I popped in for dinner before the ballgame. The hot wings to start were lovely, the blue cheese dip was chunky and gorgeous. We both had DIY burgers, they were cooked to perfection! I recommend the Bison.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We had build a burger and the shakes! Absolutely delicious ! Carmel pretzel shake and the burger with pretzel bun!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

We had a good lunch at our first visit to a Burgatory on our family vacation. It was fun to fill out the order form to make a custom burger. My husband and I each got a custom burger with cheese ($10.50). Our burgers came with chips, which were fantastic. I ordered a side of deviled egg potato salad and didn't care for it. The kids got kids meals ($6 each, one got a burger deluxe and one got a grilled cheese). Our waitress was nice, but it took FOREVERRRRRRR to get our check.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We were seated at a bar table that we specifically said we did not want, asked to move to a table and were told they were overbooked. Ordered milkshake, it was delicious, burger was very tasty, however it took 45 minutes to arrive after we had drank our milkshakes.

Been to Burgatory? Share your experiences!