“Good salads!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Very good salads. I got my food for takeout and it was very convenient. Handy to the hotel next door!

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

We just wanted to get some lunch. We went in and had a seat, our waitress was Ok, she gave us menus and got us a couple of drinks.

I had the "hot" roast beef sandwich. The 2 pieces of texas toast bread was thicker than the amount of meat on the sandwich. The gravy was warm at best and even cold on the edges of the food. The gravy could not have been scratch made it was way too salty and bland.
My wife had the pulled pork sandwich. Again it was warm at best. The only thing hot were the seemingly over cooked fries.

We won't be returning....

Reviewed 27 April 2017

My son and I ate dinner here on Saturday afternoon. Lots of TV's to watch the games. Very clean with nice, friendly atmosphere...family friendly. Service was average but foot was above average.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

A big snow storm is coming and tomorrow is our 3 year anniversary. It's also Monday night so lots of places are closed. So glad my husband suggested we stop in at Brewer's. I love going into a place that has a place to sit and a bartender who quickly welcomes you and starts pouring pints. We also enjoyed a nice soft pretzel with delicious whole grain mustard. Thank you Brewer's for providing a place to pre-celebrate our anniversary!

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Was in town over night. Looking for something that was local. Bar was busy for a Sunday night. The bartenders were friendly and knew how to make a drink. The food was delicious. Would definitely go back if I'm back in town.

Been to Brewer's Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!