“Great Beer and Sports Bar”

Brewer's Bar and Grill
Ranked #12 of 334 Restaurants in Reading
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Nice little bar with a great beer selection. Small parking lot but nice take out beer selection. Quick service and daily food and drink specials. If you enjoy watching games and drinking good beer - this place is for you.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Decided to give it a try from a recommendation from the Holiday inn we were staying at. Walked in on a Saturday night around 7:30.We were immediately seated and our waitress took our drink order. I ordered the crab fries and a burger. The fries were excellent and the burger was cooked perfectly (Medium rare). The beer was ice cold and there were televisions everywhere. The only negative thing I can say is it was LOUD. However, I guess one can expect that at a sports bar. The prices were very fair. The place looked very clean. the food was great and the service was equally as good. I'd certainly go back.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

People typically go to a sports bar for the drinks and TVs. However Brewers has a wonderful menu to boot. We went there recently and enjoyed the rice bowls and the pretzel bite sandwiches. The staff is hospitable and prompt with Service. Never disappointed here!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Came into town for one of the free concerts Reading has in the summer. Nice atmosphere. The food we had was great. Staff was good. But for the love of god play some tunes guys:)

1  Thank aronb_11
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Very good salads. I got my food for takeout and it was very convenient. Handy to the hotel next door!

Been to Brewer's Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!