“Authentic Style Italian Food”

Taormina's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #2 of 31 Restaurants in Richboro
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This is our go to for Italian food. Their platters are large enough to split between two people. The sauce makes me feel like I’m in someone’s kitchen in South Philly. Their staff is friendly and attentive. I recommend for family dinners or just a dinner for 2. They never disappoint.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

This is a small, BYOB Italian restaurant in a small strip mall. While it serves pizza, hoagies and other sandwiches, I found the sit down menu to be comprehensive and inviting. I was not disappointed. The food was very good. The service was excellent. The prices were very reasonable. I would recommend this for anyone from families to date night couples.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Don't get me wrong. We thought the food was lovely, we asked if they had just a plain Caprese salad, which they were more than eager to make which was nice. I received a decent portion of Chicken Francaise. My husband had Gnocchi Pomodoro that he liked very much. I personally think my portion was much more generous than his gnocchi though.
The atmosphere is nice but a little small and cramped a bit. It would difficult for large parties. It was also quite loud in there.
But, if you like nice Italian food~ you will find it here!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We were in town for a hockey tournament with 11 kids and their parents and were fortunate enough to get seating for 20 people at 7 PM on a Friday night. While the restaurant was quite busy and the take out business steady the staff was quite accommodating and everyone was beyond thrilled with the quality of the food and the service level!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Overall, the food was pretty good. We were a party of 8, and most of us enjoyed our meal. I loved the Chicken Noodle Soup, and we found the pastas tasty. My wife did not care for her Eggplant Parmesan, but loved her side of sauteed spinach with garlic, salad, bread, and complimentary red peppers & onions. Because of the acoustics, it seemed a little too loud for our liking. The a la carte selections did make the meals a little pricey.