“Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Good selection of burgers and beer. Great selection of burger meat, from elk to crab. Good lunch spot. Nice outdoor seating.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

We came here for my birthday and it was great. My waitress was amazing and came by just the right amount. I built the burger I ate and it was delicious. The homemade chips are better than the fries in my opinion. Also the Fluffer Nutter milkshake make the trip!! Don't skip on the shakes!

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Overall an excellent burger and shake experience! Ideal for those who want to experience an American classic with a twist. The draft beer selection paired nicely with the burger menu which can be customized only to the limit of your creativity. I am not much for shakes, so I can not confirm or deny their quality......but if even close to the burgers, I suspect they are delicious.

1  Thank michaelhughes774
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

You can't go wrong with a burger here. Seriously...I've been here quite a few times and walk away full and satisfied every time! And the shakes are so good --- especially the ones with alcohol!

1  Thank Pepper B
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

To start off, the food was fantastic. You can build your own burger to exactly how you want, and I thought it was delicious!

Unfortunately, my experience wasn't the best. Girls, do NOT bring your purse in! There is no place to put them. The back of the chairs are rounded so you can't put them there, and the tables are too small, and your purse will get in the way. I ended up going back to the car to put it in the trunk.

Our waitress was not very nice. She had no patience for people who had never been there before. We also sat by a table of very loud drunk people who were having a very inappropriate conversations at 3:40PM on a Wednesday. So use caution when bringing your kids.

Finally, I do not look anywhere near 21 years old, and I was not carded. Most likely because our waitress was hardly paying attention to our table even though it was dead. Maybe our waitress just hated her job? Just be careful when coming here.