“Carbo”

Juliano's Restaurant & Catering
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Robinson
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Hotel recommended. Place small. Staff very nice. Food good, hot and large portions. Rowers have to eat and load up on carbs the night before a race. Kids happy with food.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

The sauce is great the timings are good (recommend requesting fresh mushrooms on thin crust). Crust is very good. Best pizza in the west hills area.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

We arrived at 5:20 and were told it would be a 10-15 minute wait and it took over 45 minutes to get a table. Hostess took our drink order and nothing was delivered until our waitress came over 15 minutes later. Food took forever and was cold and average. No managers and completely understaffed! Never again!

Nick S, Owner at Juliano's Restaurant & Catering, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

I do accept full responsibility for not giving you the best service that evening. But, an explanation is in order. We were not understaffed that evening but we did have a full dining room all night. After discussing everything with our staff and reviewing our security cameras, we realized where we fell short. When you walked in, we anticipated a 15-20 minute wait-time initially. Unfortunately, our customers stayed longer than anticipated adding an additional 20 minutes. We realized you were waiting a long time so the hostess decided to seat you as soon as possible, once a booth became open, even though we couldn't immediately take your order. In our eyes, getting you seated in a booth with drinks was better than being up front with the crowd. Looking back, that was not the correct decision. Feeling badly, I found your phone number and called you personally to apologize for any mistake we made. I communicated how this was an isolated event and that we we treat everyone like family. I thought that calling, writing a letter of apology and refunding your total bill would show my sincerity. My only suggestion to better serve you and anyone else experiencing slower than normal service is to insist on speaking to a manager. Our manager was working and walking the floor. I also have my phone number listed throughout the bldg ready to step into action when we realize someone has been overlooked. I'm sorry again and hope you will give us another chance. Nick 412-600-9449(Owner since 1978,40 years). P.S,. To our trip-advisor fans, hope you will consider reading our other reviews.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Our new favorite on our way to Pittsburgh Airport! The spaghetti/marinara sauce (a family secret) is the best we have tasted in a while. Excellent service, too.

1  Thank mtdonnelly04
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Quality of the food is out of this world. Their Lunch Buffet is too good of a deal to pass up! I also love going there for dinner as well. Their owner will tell you and holds true to the fact that they will never skimp on quality to save a penny.

1  Thank Brendan S