“excellent breakfast!”

Louis Family Restaurant
Reviewed 31 May 2016

My husband and I were looking for a place to eat breakfast. We spotted how crowded Louis Family Restaurant was and pulled in! The place was packed. Every waitress seemed to know all of the customers. Our waitress was so friendly and attentive! Our food was delicious, cheap and arrived quickly! Now we know why the parking lot was so crowded! We just found our new place to eat breakfast!

Reviewed 4 May 2016

We had a gift certificate so we decided to eat at Louis. The waitress was not very friendly. She seemed annoyed that we were there. We ordered crab cakes which were 95% filler. The fries were average. I would not go back again.

Reviewed 31 December 2015

We entered the diner and greeted the waitress who just looked at us and kept walking. We seated ourselves and placed our order. My husband ordered the fried shrimp platter and I ordered the spaghetti dinner. The food arrived at our table in less than 5 minutes. The fried shrimp was the consistency of rubber. The sides of fries and coleslaw were good. The spaghetti was very mushy like it had been soaking in water for days! The meat sauce was what I believed to be a mixture of all the leftover meats with hardly a hint of tomato. I'm certain this was the worst I have ever tasted. The garlic bread was a smashed hotdog roll that was burnt black! We will never return to this diner.

Reviewed 20 December 2015

We have been trying different restaurants for breakfast on Suday mornings. We had not been here for several years. Breakfast was truly amazing. Massive portion sizes at a reasonable price. Food was delicious. The home fries were the best I have had in years. The experience could not have been better.

Reviewed 22 September 2015

Great breakfast restaurant! There are a lot of locals. We ate here on 2 occasions while in the area. We had the eggs, bacon, home fries and toast one day and French toast another day. Everything was served hot and delicious. Very friendly staff and also attentive. Pricing is extremely reasonable. This will be our place to go for breakfast when in the area!

Been to Louis Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!