“White hoagie bun, chopped ham, white American cheese with red sauce. Cheap and perfect!”
Review of Vito's Dairy Dell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vito's Dairy Dell
Ranked #10 of 31 Restaurants in Saint Marys
Reviewed 1 September 2017

We pick up Vito's Hoagies every time we visit Elk county. We have picked them up at various pharmacy/quick stops in the area as well. Can't beat the low price. We love them heated in the microwave. I buy at least 12 hoagies each visit through Elk county.

Reviewed 8 May 2015 via mobile

The best resterent my grandparents bread Arabian horses and during lunch we always came to vito's the sandwiches are great the staff is friendly if you want a great sandwich come to vito's I go when ever I come to
St.marys

Reviewed 18 March 2015

Whenever my daughter is in town this is a must stop. Their food is excellent and the staff is so friendly and helpful. It is a great place to pick up a quick meal.