“Excellent Lunch Today!”

Tablespoons Cafe & Deli
Ranked #7 of 31 Restaurants in Saint Marys
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Thank you to the owners and staff of this fine restaurant! We had a superb lunch and social hour here today and I could not have been more satisfied. Our orders were accurate, fast and tasty! I will definitely be back and recommending your place!

1  Thank PEG F

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Wonderful little diner... I had a grilled spam Sandwich that tasted like I was back in my childhood with a good chicken noodle soup

1  Thank Butch L
Reviewed 11 January 2016

Stopped in for a late dinner! Very charming renovated building with cute mix and match tables and chairs!!! I had the Chili and Turkey sandwich and my husband had the meatball sandwich with homemade soup which hit the spot on a chilly night. Definitely the best restaurant in St. Marys if your looking for a friendly hometown atmosphere!! The desert display was awesome with a good variety of treats to choose from!!!

1  Thank Spunkydog1955
Reviewed 30 December 2015

Eclectic, country furnishings, tin walls and ceilings set the atmosphere for this small-town cafe. The food is simple but satisfying: made-to-order sandwiches, salads, soup (especially the local German favorite Spatzle), etc. It's nothing fancy but that's what Saint Marys is all about. The place is a good value; my mom and I had lunch and dessert for less than $25. It's also one of the only places in town where you'll get a good fresh salad. A local bakery, StoryBook Sweets supplies the desserts; the peanut butter brownies were fantastic.

1  Thank Jean Z