“COLD BEER ~~~ FAST BAR SERVICE ~~~ TASTY FRIES....”

Garfields Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #17 of 44 Restaurants in Selinsgrove
Reviewed 2 September 2015

Stopped in on Saturday for a lite lunch and sat at the bar. I decided to try the club sandwich with fries ~~~ good choice. Fries are seasoned with salt & pepper and are very tasty. The club sandwich was good sized for the price and the beer was cold. Bartender said it was her first day, but she did a great job. Would recommend to others and will continue going in when in the area.

Reviewed 22 August 2015

This is an unlikely pub for locals, placed as it is in a shopping mall, yet the management and staff have clearly worked hard to attract locals, so go in, prop up the bar, and have a chat. Everyone's very friendly.

Then stay to eat, because the foods great, portions are big and top value. A great slice of Americana Pub-ery! Try it, you won't regret it.

NB. Regards to you, Larry, from here in wet England. I'm still not sure about Donald Trump for president though!!

Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

Appetizer was not hot., burgers and fries were not that hot. I could tell it had been sitting. I ordered burger no bun it was served in a wire basket for me to try and cut. We were never asked if everything was okay. Wo the be back anytime soon!!

Reviewed 13 July 2015

Stopped in Sunday in the afternoon for dinner. We sat at the bar and our service was great. We choose the bourbon chicken and the fish & chips, both meals were very good and piping hot. They allowed me to substitute a baked potato for the loaded mashed potatoes at no additional charge. Iced tea was fresh brewed and was pretty good tasting. Would stop in again when on the strip and would recommend to others.

Reviewed 18 May 2015

Pub was in a mall, next to my motel. No mall shoppers at 6:00, only a few pub patrons. Limited menu, limited bar selection, wide-ranging selection on juke box used to full potential by another patron who preferred alt rock with his beverage of choice. Afraid to order anything different - my steak was good. Mashed potatoes good. Beer good. My waitress "Tiny" was very nice as she sat down in the seat across from me in the booth, and discussed the origin of her name. Oh well, when you're on the road...