“Tasty!”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #10 of 15 Restaurants in Shamokin Dam
Reviewed 27 October 2016

the original KFC chicken at this restaurant tastes just like it did at most KFC outlets when Col.Sanders himself would inspect each of the restaurants bearing his name and not hesitate to rheam out any manager or franchisee who wasn't meeting his standards right in front of staff and customers. The chicken here is much better than what I have been finding nowadays at any of the KFC's i have tried all across western Canada and along the west coast states down through California

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

I went there twice to see if service would change but unfortunately it didn't ,i ordered a mash patato bowl and asked for no corn and to please fill up bowl . they did remove the corn but did not fill bowl as I asked them to ..I didn't think it would be a big issue but obviously it was . I just assumed since I was paying for a full bowl I should receive a full bowl..oh well what do I expect for a fast food restaurant ..

Reviewed 21 July 2016

This is pretty much an average KFC. The staff is friendly and the food is always hot. It is a typical fast food restaurant.

Reviewed 21 December 2014 via mobile

Go for the buffet and you can eat all you can. Try the boneless wings - best on the strip. The employees are what make this place. The colonel would be proud. Watch out for that baby gravy in the mashed tates.

Reviewed 30 September 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped after seeing ads on TV for $5 deals. We both had the deal which included 3 chicken tenders, mashed potatoes, biscuit, cookie and a medium drink. Food was hot and delicious. Our bellies were full and we even brought some home. A great value when two can eat for $10. Stop by and give them a try .