Campers Paradise
QualityInn
US$71
Priceline
US$49
Monroe Heights Clarion(Clarion)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$57
US$129
Hampton.com
US$65
US$118
All reviewshot tubcamp storeclear creekhappy camperstate forestcook forestcabincampgroundsewagecornholecampfirekey
Reviewed 6 August 2015

I stayed the weekend of July 31'st in the Canyon cabin for me and my wifes anniversary. On top of being able to book this trip rather last minute campers paradise and the Canyon cabin in particular turned out to be everything I hoped for. The employees were all friendly. They delivered a pizza to my cabin even though it was on its own secluded 2 acre plot. The cabin itself was clean well stocked and did I mention a hot tub! There was plenty of activities going on but we didn't partake in any of them due to spending the time together. We did take a walk around the grounds and loved the wild west area with a tepee and a covered wagon people could sleep in. The campground is close to restaurants if you don't want to cook and is nestled nicely between Cooks and Clear creek state park. We did both hiking in bear town rocks the first day and taking a leisurely 4 hour float down the river the next. No problems getting our security deposit back and the staff always respected our privacy. Thanks campers paradise for some wonderful memories!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
CampersParadise, Manager at Campers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2015

I am so glad you enjoyed your anniversary with us! Thank you for the wonderful review!

Reviewed 5 August 2015

we stayed at campers paradise a few times--and we love it!! the showers and bathrooms are exceptionally clean. the campground is very well maintained. the convenient store has a wide variety of gift items to choose from (we just bought a hammock!) and basic camping necessities. the In-ground swimming pool is very refreshing. they had activities planned for the campers on Saturday--power walking, kayak lessons, bingo and a band. we will be going back!!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Tina P

Thank you TIna! We enjoyed having you here and can't wait to see you again! Happy Camping!

Reviewed 28 July 2015

I recently spent some time at Campers Paradise in Sigel, PA. I could not believe how far off base some of the reviews were. So I decided to give my opinion on the grounds and staff. One of the things that I could not understand is all of the reviews stating that the staff was rude. Every staff member that I personally encountered was friendly and greeted you with smile, and also asked what they could do to help or find. Secondly even the patrolling Security Staff waved and smiled as they passed by at random times of the day. I not only found the staff friendly but accommodating when we had arrived the spot we had chosen the approach was too narrow for my husband to back the four door long bed truck and the 30ft camper into(Site 110) the staff quickly found us a new spot(Site 111) for our length of stay.
In fact the only thing in the reviews I found personally to be true was that it is clean. When I say clean I mean no litter, no dog droppings, picnic tables that did not require covers on top or benches. The shower house was immaculate no soap scum on the anti-slip-mats or shower curtains no debris of any kind in any of the stalls, halls or open areas. That goes for both Women’s and the Men’s facility as I had my husband check if anyone was in there just so I could go see for myself. I found restrooms to be clean and stocked, as well as the one by the pool. The playground was nicely mulched and litter free. In fact the only place I had found even the smallest amount of litter was on the small trail leading out of the campground toward the State Forest and to be completely honest we may have been in the State Forest when I found it.
Now I can get on with the fun stuff we had found. They have a teepee! It is to cool it sleeps ten and is the last rentable space before the edge of the campground. I put it on my wish list for when we go back. They have so much to do so if you do not plan to go running to a nearby attraction every day of your stay, you still will not be board. They have a camp store that fallows suit for the area and is a little high in pricing but no more than anywhere else. In fact they are cheaper than MacBeths (A nearby Souvenir /Gas Stop) on the “oops I forgot…” items. The swimming pool has to be the cleanest I has ever seen for having multiple users. There are peddle carts to rent, and balls you can sign out for sand volleyball. They have a game room with a Jukebox, pool table, video games and a claw game.
Also a few last notes on and some things worth a mention. When traveling with a camper if you plan to use the full hook up sites the water electric and swage, the sewage hook up is on an angle so a straight up adapter is the way to go. Also the sites are 30amp so if needed bring your adaptor. One final tip on the site accommodations they have tremendous water pressure so I would highly recommend a water pressure regulator. Last but not least if planning to visit here please bring quarters as the store runs out of them quickly and there is nothing worse than crabby kids with no quarters.

Sincerely, Marlowe Heredy

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Marlowe H

Wow! Thank you for the great review. I will make sure I pass along to the staff to keep up the good work!

Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

It was 1 of the most amazing weekends I had with girlfriend n dog.. so peaceful n quiet. Very relaxing in campground n excellent events planned all weekend.. very easy to get to and to go to river from.. excellent camp sights n very nice people there.. we love the Forrest n will definitely be going back before summers end and gonna stay at campers paradise.. we loved it

1  Thank Raun B

Thank you! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

They were very nice and accommodating going above and beyond. They had some great activities going on and even the other campers were very nice and welcoming. This is a great family place to stay and many things to do near by. I would like to send a special thank you to Courtney for all she did.

1  Thank jjelm78
CampersParadise, Manager at Campers Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2015

Erin

Wow, thank you! I always say that our campers are the best! It is so nice to have friendly neighbors while you camp and our campers are top notch! (Oh and you're welcome, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay)