“Great Pizza and Steaks.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chiaro's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 32 Restaurants in Skippack
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 June 2015

This is a great place to take the family for a casual meal or to hit on the way home from work when take out is needed. Great family run business that always has quality food. Give them a try you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 15 April 2015

My colleague and I were in the mood for pizza and wings and this place fit the bill. We went there on a Monday night and the place wasn't very busy at all as I think we were one of 5 or so tables in the place. Both of us ended up ordering a large pizza and a dozen hot wings. I had a white pizza with chicken. My colleague had a regular pizza with peperoni, sausage, and mushrooms. I was pleased with the taste and texture of my pizza. It wasn't too doughy or tough, and it was crisp on the bottom. The wings were definitely spicy enough for me but not too overbearing. My colleague's pizza and wings were both as good or better than expected.

Our waitress was pleasant and attentive. Sure it's easy to say that when it's slow you should be attentive, but having been on the business end of a restaurant when it's slow I can tell you that's not always easy. Also, having dined in on Monday we received a 10% discount on our food which was a bonus.

I would definitely go back if given the opportunity again and perhaps try an Italian dish the next go-round (they do have a huge menu). Being from the North and living in the South I am very discriminating when it comes to my Italian food, so I would be interested to see if this place holds up.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I like coming here for their pizza but they offer a lot of other Italian meals on the menu. The place actually has a lot of seating and I've never seen it anywhere close to being full. Service is always good and friendly and prices are very reasonable for the portion sizes. The food is good, but don't expect anything special. They used to charge for refills on soda, but it seems they have finally stopped that practice.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Good food, great service.
Large selection of food for the whole family. Daily specials, great pizza, and a family restaurant.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I have never experienced such rude service in my life. There was a young girl yelling in Italian at the men working there making disgusted remarks and faces. The entire restaurant was uncomfortable. The food was too salty and did not taste fresh. For a little family owned joint it has the appeal of a rest-stop Mcdonalds. Spend your money elsewhere and do not support such an ignorant, self-righteous establishment. I am embarrassed I brought my friends here.

1  Thank MinNYC2014

Been to Chiaro's Pizzeria & Restaurant? Share your experiences!