Quality Inn & Conference Center
US$106
Econo Lodge Somerset PA(Somerset)(Great Value!)
US$63
A1Economy Inn(Somerset)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$49
US$56
All reviewsroom was cleanwould stay here againfree breakfastgas stationatriumhighwaymichiganpets
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Apparently a clean shower and a running toilet are not the manager Michelle’s top priority as well as if the guests are happy, as she could not even be bothered to speak to me about my stay, I asked for my pet fee returned to me after my overnight stay in a filthy room, without being able to shower, and having to use the lobby toilet, as I also told them the toilet was plugged, but they were not concerned with that as well. I took pictures to show the manager , but was told I had to wait for her (we were checked out) to have the fee refunded,so we sat in our car until she arrived, just for her not to even lift her head to speak to me, and let the front Girl tell me, (as she stood next her ignoring me), that even tho I could not shower, and our toilet was clogged and overflowing, I still would not get my $25 pet fee back. I did use my points for my room (u know, points u get from the money u spend) so maybe that’s why the staff could not be bothered with our comfort, I also had my 9 yr old daughter with me. It’s filthy, it’s disgusting, and I am adding pictures so anyone can see what filth is in these rooms.
I also called customer relations, who was also told by Michele the manager that she will NOT refund my $25 pet fee for the filth we endured. A shower would have been nice after a 10 hour drive, with 10 more to go, and not having to use the lobby bathroom would have been even better.
If Michele cannot even lift her head to speak to a guest, then she should not be a manager of a hotel, I should know, as I am an AGM of a luxury boutique hotel and would fire her if she was one of my day managers. We left smelling like the nasty odor in our room and from not showering, and as I am a guest telling her the toilet is also plugged and over flowing, she proceeded to make us feel like we were not worthy of her time, let alone a clean shower and running toilet. We are canceling our reservation for next weekend at a choice hotel in Jersey, and have already rebooked in another. I do hope people heed this warning and DO NOT STAY here!!!!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Kansara-Manoj, Manager at Quality Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you fro your time to make a review.

We apologize for your recent experience at our hotel.

After reading your review, we inquired and came to know that you were offered to change your room.

We like everyone to be happy at our place but it was unfortunate that we could not match your expectations.

About Pet fee: It is our policy to charge for the pet and it is disclosed everywhere online. Pet fee is just a cleaning charge, nothing else.
Actually, the best solution was to change your room because refunding pet fee could not make any change in your experience. Different room could give you different experience and hope you will be agree to that as AGM of a luxury boutique hotel.

Expecting your next trip to us and we promise, we will make your next stay most pleasurable for sure.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

It is right off the PA Turnpike. Very easy to find if you're driving from there. Room was comfortable and breakfast was good. This is a large place, possibly a former Holiday Inn. It was quiet and we rested well.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Michelle N, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. This property was actually at one time a Ramada Inn.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Just off I-76, in fact it is just off the exit and toll booth. The interior is some what dated but the room was comfortable and quiet. The price was reasonable. Not far from a few nice restaurants. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to complete this online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We greatly value your feedback and it is very important to us. We can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Needed a hotel for one night on the east side of Pittsburgh. Due to several major sporting events in Pittsburg this was the only hotel within 1 hour of Pittsburgh that had an opening. I was a bit worried due to poor reviews but it served its purpose. It is dated and shows age, but our room was clean, the beds were firm, and the shower hot. Yes the wallpaper in the room was coming away from the wall at the seams in some places, but that's not unusual in an old hotel. Large breakfast area with usual breakfast fare. There is no elevator so those with limited mobility would definitely want to request a room on the first floor near the lobby.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This place is very old and stinks. Mildew and smoke smell everywhere. Where the breakfast area is located is super sketchy. There were clothes laying everywhere, food left out on tables from I guess a party the night before? Nasty hotel!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey regarding your recent stay at Quality Inn & Conference Center.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with the entire staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Somerset.