“Food was extremely tasty/satisfying ... LOUD atmosphere”

Steam Pub Southampton Pa
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2018

My husband and I ate here for a date night. The food was really good. We loved the cheese steak nachos. I had a Buffalo chicken wrap and my husband had the Wasi burger. The food was worth it! The one thing that we really didn't like was that the acoustics were very bad and we could hardly hear each other. We sat directly across from the bar at a high table. Next time, we want to try the tables in the back (away from the bar) to see if the acoustics are better and we can hear each other better. The food definitely makes us want to try it again. :)

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I went there today with 50 other people for our end of the school year lunch. Everything was ordered in advance. It was served quickly and hot. Even though it was all paid in advance our service was excellent. All 8 at my table really enjoyed their lunch. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Great place for couples, families or a group of friends!! It has an awesome bar and gorgeous oak room feel in a renovated train car & train station. Come hungry!! The food is delicious!!

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was a great surprise! We have driven by many times but had not tried it. With a vegan, and two meat-eaters, it’s not always easy to find food to suit everyone. The Steam pub offers an extensive menu of fresh, delicious food.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Friends/coworkers met for a drink and something to eat. Everything was good. Got my cheeseburger sliders this time and they were great.