“our go to Mexican”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #18 of 48 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Wife loves this place, I like it even though IM not a big Mexican foodie. Lots of food and prices are reasonable

Reviewed 11 May 2016

Stopped by for a quick Mexican lunch - the burrito bowl was more like a bowl of ingredients dropped on top of each other. But the mix tasted good, and met the need. If you're just looking for a quick bite, go ahead. But don't go for ambiance; there are better choices.

Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

Very good, fresh Mexican dishes. Not a big menu but enough for a quick lunch or dinner. The burritos are large and packed tight. The three cheese queso is a great start.

Reviewed 11 April 2015

This is exactly what one would expect at a Mexican Grill. The taco chips are made fresh on the premises, the salsas and queso is awesome. If you're hungry for mexican cuisine, this is the place to go as the burritos are more than one expects and they're delicious on top of it. I, personally, like double points tuesday as with a card you gain points with each purchase that'll earn free food - - - always a nice perk and I'm IN on good perks.
Try this one, you won't regret it.

Reviewed 10 March 2015

If I am going for a 'quick mexican food' fix I'm going to Qdoba Mexican Grill. You have your way just someone else does the fixin' for ya. The queso is excellent as is the quacamole and the burritos are VERY filling as they fill them up like I've never seen. I love the spring/summer as they have a salad that I absolutely am in-love with and it is their "Mango Salad", granted I love my veggies for sure but this is one that I can't resist. OH - did I mention their grilled veggies to add to whatever you're having? I DID? Another must try as they're so tasty in anything you add them too. And let's not forget to get chips with queso or guac or salsa, which they have several varieties, I get fresh chips n queso TO GO ... ... LUV THIS STUFF