“Disappointed ”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I know I’ll sound like a brat but I don’t have a Pei Wei close to me, with that said, when I get the chance to visit a Pei Wei I’m there.
For years I been coming and get the same thing... Caramel Chicken. So good, I’ve tried other dishes believe me, but the caramel chicken is by far the best dish Pei Wei has to offer.... well, to my surprise.. the dish was discontinued!
Did try another dish, and was not what I wanted.
I don’t understand why Pei Wei took the liberty to change the menu on a well popular dish.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

In our continuing quest to find Chinese that wasn't made in a candy factory we tried Pei Wei for the first time. Had no idea what to expect and was a little put off by the appearance when we walked in(think Moe's but darker). Staff was very friendly and service was quick. My wife said her rice bowl was OK but she would try it again. My Generals chicken was good and not overly sweet with mostly chicken instead of all coating and the brown rice was good but the white rice was 1 big clump and inedible.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

This place is in a strip mall with lots of free parking. You walk in order off menu at the front cashier and sit. They bring the food to you. The staff was nice but the floor, tables and chairs needs to be scrubbed. No ice in the machines and food was fair.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

This afternoon, Wifey & I had lunch, I ordered Crab Wonton & Shrimp Lo Mein & wifey had Shrimp Pad Thai. two soda's...

My Lo Mein should had been Garlic Lo Mein. I love garlic, But this was unbelievable...... I had two 2-3 bites and gave up. Wifey ate about 6-8 bites and gave up.. Very disappointing, We ate here before and it was good.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

I have been here three times in the past 2 months and tend to order the same thing --- Teriyaki Crunch roll and Vietnamese chicken salad roll. The crunch roll came without the teriyaki sauce, the wasabi aeoli, or the crunchies once and the panko crunchies were stale another. The chicken salad roll is said to come with two sauces. Once it only came with one and another with none. I have also received stale fortune cookies. With chain restaurants, I expect the same quality. Recently I am not getting it here.