Pocono Plaza Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Stroudsburg)
View Hotel
Super 8 Stroudsburg(East Stroudsburg)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

The hotel is dated but the pool area and bar were awesome the staff was super friendly the beds were so soft and I slept like a baby. Everyone was so accommodating to our group. It's right off the highway lots of parking and a Perkins is right across the street that is open 24 hours on the weekend the continental breakfast was great better than just danish they had a make your own waffles and scrabble eggs and sausage. I plan to go again just to enjoy the pool

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2015

It's dated, but pool was awesome, breakfast was great and the staff rocks ! So friendly, nice and accommodating!!! The bar was nice close to downtown and to places to eat and shop! I really loved my week stay there, so did my kids!!! I really can't say enough about the staff! That made the stay all that much better!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Shannon730204
Reviewed 6 April 2015

Stayed one night. Had a great time in the indoor pool. Water was warm and comfortable. Room was very clean and had a balcony which overlooked the pool. The hallway is a little dated and the door was difficult to open and close but otherwise no complaints. Free breakfast was decent. Fridge and microwave in room was a big plus. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
janet B, Manager at Pocono Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2015

Thank you for your response. I hope you will stop back and see us if you ever get back in this area again.

Reviewed 9 March 2015

It's dated - let's get that out of the way. The furniture, the rugs, it's all dated. The free breakfast was nice (better when they brought out that second waffle maker to help with that line). There are rooms with doors right out to the pool area or where the tables and chairs are nicely lit. This can be good or bad depending on who you are and so - be aware to ask or ask not to have those rooms. It's conveniently located right off I-80, so no getting lost coming off or going on it. The pool seemed nice, the Wi-Fi worked, the my biggest thoughts would be to update.

Room Tip: Ask if you want rooms near pool - ask if you DON'T.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Pickle8182
janet B, Manager at Pocono Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2015

Thank you for your response. We really appreciate when people respond to our surveys as it helps us see where improvement is needed. We are updating things in hotel. The carpet throughout the hotel is brand new and is still being fastened down as we speak in the hallways.
The furniture will be next. I hope you will give us another chance if you are ever back in the poconos.

Reviewed 1 February 2015

From the time I walked in the door until the time I checked out, the staff were phenomenal. Janet and Deanna provided the most satisfying customer service I have seen in a long time! These two women worked tirelessly to make sure the weekend was fabulous, and they did so with huge smiles for everyone!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank K F
janet B, Manager at Pocono Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2015

Thank you so much for the nice review. Your responses help us to understand where improvement is needed. Again thank you and hope to see you again.