“Amazing variety and high quality!”
Review of Jimmy's Ice Cream

Jimmy's Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Stroudsburg
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Whether you want gelato, ice cream, or frozen yogurt, Jimmy's is going to be a delicious choice. And the home made waffle cones are worth the extra! I usually prefer my ice cream in a dish, but when they have waffle cones and their aroma filling up the air, just do it! I prefer the ice cream, my spouse prefers the gelato. But we find ourselves sometimes "accidentally" going there almost as if our cars have an intuition to steer into the newly paved (Thank You!) lot. Big portions, too.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Gelato, soft serve, hand dipped and Italian ice. The place was packed but the two girls behind the counter were super fast. Not the best ice cream but a great experience. Get the banana boat for $4.99 and you can feed the whole family. It's huge.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

This place has all kinds of ice cream! Soft serve, hand scoop, and house made gelato. The freezer case has pre made ice cream sandwiches and chocolate tacos. It all looked so good, it was hard to pick! The staff was friendly. Check them out of you are in the area.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

If you get into Stroudsburg, this is a great place for a family treat! Ice cream is really good, staff is friendly and good service.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

We stopped here after watching July 4th fire works. My on My, I wasn't the only one with the thought. The place was packed but the ice cream was divine. Nothing like Jimmy's and the price is definitely right. We bought 4 single scoops for $8 so the price doesn't get any better. Cookies and Cream, pralines and cream and italian ice were all delicious. And the service is wonderful!