“A Find in Stroudsburg”

Ranked #3 of 126 Restaurants in Stroudsburg
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Description: North 9th Street Restaurant offers lunch, dinner, pizza, and dessert. Everything is homemade and we use the finest ingredients. Our goal is to provide our customers a good experience each and every time! From pizza and sandwiches to wraps and salads, we have something to satisfy every appetite! Best of all we only buy local produce and foods to ensure its freshness. We make most of our sauces, pastries, desserts, entrees, and special foods from scratch.
Reviewed 13 October 2017

On our way to Skytop we knew we would not make it for lunch and decided to find a good place to have lunch in Stroudsburg. We chose the North 9th Street Cafe based on other reviews on TA. The food was wonderful! Two of us had the chicken salad which is the best I have every had...warm and diced very tiny with great seasoning. Others in our party had the fried chicken sandwich which had a corn flake crust. Everything was excellent and we will return!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Wonderful, fresh home cooking with lovely owners. Silva goes out of her way to ensure a great meal. The homemade bread is so.delicious. Our family has made two visits since “discovering” on Trip Advisor and looking forward to the next visit on Columbus Weekend. Our favorites; Stromboli, schnitzel, crab cake appetizers, heavenly light, fluffy pistachio cake and the bananas foster just to name a few! Infrequent visitors are treated just as warmly as the many regular patrons.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We had stopped at the North 9th Street Restaurant in early October of last year and remembered that the food was excellent. Tonight we stopped back and had their veggie calzon. They were made to order and were outstanding. The veggies were freshly cut and the crust was light and flavorful. Both my fiance and I really enjoyed them. My only suggestion would be, if you are not a big eater, or not very hungry, you may wish to share one because they are rather large and very filling.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I am unsure as to why this restaurant is rated so highly. The best part about it was the wonderful owners who really went out of their way to make us feel very welcome. The pizza, however, was pretty terrible and the decor is lacking to say the least. If not for the wonderful people and service, I likely would have only given this a 2 out of 5.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I just had dinner here. My husband had salmon cooked to perfection. I had the wiener schnitzel is to die for. The owner Silva served us. She was very friendly. We will be going back to this restaurant in the next week and a half. So glad we found this lovely restaurant. Next time we will try their pizza. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.